5,606,722 Members 36,949 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

intrinsicROM | 31 May | [FullUnlock|SearchKey|Tango 8773|25Lang] | SCHU

Tip us?

NebZoNe
Old
Thanks Meter 65
hi,
i've just flashed the middleweight version, looks REALLY promising!!!
to my mind it never been so responsive/fast!!! didn't noticed any issue with camera or search key settings...
Nuff Thanks for that serious rom!
hope it will remain stable in use...tell that in few days!!
The Following User Says Thank You to NebZoNe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sh4d0w86
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 791

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by NebZoNe View Post
hi,
i've just flashed the middleweight version, looks REALLY promising!!!
to my mind it never been so responsive/fast!!! didn't noticed any issue with camera or search key settings...
Nuff Thanks for that serious rom!
hope it will remain stable in use...tell that in few days!!
awesome, glad to hear initial thoughts are so high. i hope they continue to be with daily use. looking forward to what you have to say.

search key should be under Settings.

NebZoNe
Old
(Last edited by NebZoNe; 22nd April 2012 at 09:05 AM.)
Thanks Meter 65
no problemo, search key's just working fine, its settings too...i've just replace the camerasettingsmanifest.040C.xml because only few camera settings appeared, now it's full, btw camera functions run well...
also Market Select was out of order--->uninstalled (i don't need it, so not a big deal)
thx

sh4d0w86
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 791

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
no problemo, search key's just working fine, its settings too...i've just replace the camerasettingsmanifest.040C.xml because only few camera settings appeared, now it's full, btw camera functions run well...
also Market Select was out of order--->uninstalled (i don't need it, so not a big deal)
thx
what camera features had you wanted? i was under the assumption that the features added from the Eternity & Omega didn't work on the Schubert or any other 1st Gen, yet.

how do you mean Market Select was out of order?

NebZoNe
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh4d0w86 View Post
what camera features had you wanted? i was under the assumption that the features added from the Eternity & Omega didn't work on the Schubert or any other 1st Gen, yet.

how do you mean Market Select was out of order?
Really don't know why but after flashing almost all roms i tested, and select the french setup, most of the camera options are missing (regular options), looking to the camerasettingsmanifest040C it appears to be incomplete, so i'm used to replace that file from one i've made and voilą, all is here and works well (in fact 'face detection' doesn't work).
you can compare the file in your rom with the one i attached here, you'll see...

Market Select crashed at start up...never been able to open it...i should probably flash the rom again and see if it's solved, but i won't use that function so i won't waste my time...

By the way, your rom is still the fastest i've used, even with my microsd full of datas....so i'm really happy with it.

One thing, Search Key settings offers to launch "Quick Launch" app, but this app is not included in the rom....

Thanks for your great work!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip camerasettingsmanifest.040C.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.5 KB, 8 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to NebZoNe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sh4d0w86
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 791

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Really don't know why but after flashing almost all roms i tested, and select the french setup, most of the camera options are missing (regular options), looking to the camerasettingsmanifest040C it appears to be incomplete, so i'm used to replace that file from one i've made and voilą, all is here and works well (in fact 'face detection' doesn't work).
you can compare the file in your rom with the one i attached here, you'll see...
Panorama Shot, Continuous Shot, White Balance, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness and Ficker Adjustment work?!
Quote:
Market Select crashed at start up...never been able to open it...i should probably flash the rom again and see if it's solved, but i won't use that function so i won't waste my time...
quote from i7 release post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh4d0w86 View Post
notes
--- Market Select requires LIVE account set-up before use

Quote:
One thing, Search Key settings offers to launch "Quick Launch" app, but this app is not included in the rom....
no, i hadn't included that, but unfortunately, can't removed from the list as it isn't my application to edit. perhaps i will add into the next release..?
Quote:
By the way, your rom is still the fastest i've used, even with my microsd full of datas....so i'm really happy with it.

Thanks for your great work!!
nice, very excited to hear that. i hope you continue to feel that way.

and thank you for appreciating it.
The Following User Says Thank You to sh4d0w86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NebZoNe
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Panorama/continuous shot won't work...not even appear in settings, others settings are working well...
Registering my Live account is the second thing I do after flashing/setup French language...so it's not that...won't be surprised if it's a random issue as it happens sometimes...i.e. yesterday I couldn't open sound enhancer, but today no problem (crazy technology issue )...

I'll put a SkyDrive link of that middleweight version in my signature if you don't mind...

sh4d0w86
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 791

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Panorama/continuous shot won't work...not even appear in settings, others settings are working well...
Registering my Live account is the second thing I do after flashing/setup French language...so it's not that...won't be surprised if it's a random issue as it happens sometimes...i.e. yesterday I couldn't open sound enhancer, but today no problem (crazy technology issue )...

I'll put a SkyDrive link of that middleweight version in my signature if you don't mind...
hmm, perhaps it also needs a Soft Reset for the device to pull the Store configurations down from the Marketplace... will test it later tonight.

couldn't open Sound Enhancer?! now that is weird. perhaps something just went wrong during the flashing process?

you may, yes, but i just signed up for a SkyDrive account and was going to upload a SkyDrive mirror for i7 later today.
The Following User Says Thank You to sh4d0w86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

omaley
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Is ROM intrinsic update-able ?

Hello,

When Microsoft will put on-line new updates, it will be possible or not with this ROM to receive them directly by Zune to install them on our smartphone? Because that would avoid having to reinstall all applications and games after every flashage of our phone...

Bravo for the great job realized on this ROM intrinsic
The Following User Says Thank You to omaley For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sh4d0w86
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 791

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by omaley View Post
Hello,

When Microsoft will put on-line new updates, it will be possible or not with this ROM to receive them directly by Zune to install them on our smartphone? Because that would avoid having to reinstall all applications and games after every flashage of our phone...

Bravo for the great job realized on this ROM intrinsic
i do not know when new Zune updates will come, unfortunately.

intrinsicROM was once update-able via CAB file...
but with xboxmod's CAB Sender devices would re-lock.
so, i abandoned that update course.

thank you for commenting and happy to hear you are enjoying your experience.

Tags
full unlock, hd7, intrinsicrom, tango, wp7