Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,940 Members 46,946 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cant get Vibrant to start help plz!

Tip us?

praxibetelix42
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Do what I did, sell it to someone as a wifi hotspot and buy yourself a hercules. You'll never look back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA

webstas
Old
Thanks Meter 10

DONATE TO ME
Default BUMP

BUMP!
I have had a paper weight for three weeks now because of this partition issue.
there has to be a way to fix this.
T-Mobile Note~3 HLTETMO - Running Custom TWIZ |&| Compulsion Kernel 11 3.4.86

schwick
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by webstas View Post
BUMP!
I have had a paper weight for three weeks now because of this partition issue.
there has to be a way to fix this.
Try this one.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1580902

Sent from my Vibrant using Tapatalk 2

Woody
Old
Moderator & RC/RT Committees - Particle Physics Gives me a Hadron
Thanks Meter 8795
Webstas- Just out of curiousity, were you trying to mount your phone to your computer while on ICs when this happened? I have a theory that I believe I know why this is happening. Just need you to see if you remember a few weeks ago and if you had any problems mounting to your PC and then your next reboot you got the Ecnryption Error.
<a href=http://www.whiskey103.nl/x/sigs/Woody6_15fps.gif target=_blank rel=nofollow >http://www.whiskey103.nl/x/sigs/Woody6_15fps.gif</a>
ZFFZ

I GPL I

"The work of men of genius, however wrongly directed, hardly ever fails to open the eyes of men to new possibilities."
- Dr. Victor Frankenstein (Mary Shelley)

Jasonhunterx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrube View Post
Webstas- Just out of curiousity, were you trying to mount your phone to your computer while on ICs when this happened? I have a theory that I believe I know why this is happening. Just need you to see if you remember a few weeks ago and if you had any problems mounting to your PC and then your next reboot you got the Ecnryption Error.
no i got up an took a shower then came back it gave me an encryption error then i odin back an more trouble odined a couple more times an now it boot loop an also wont start with eugenes froyo

Woody
Old
Moderator & RC/RT Committees - Particle Physics Gives me a Hadron
Thanks Meter 8795
I know it has been awhile but think back. Were you mounted to your PC at anytime between your last reboot and the Encryption Error? Doesn't have to be right before, the error gets throw on your "next" reboot. And as you know, reboots can happen manually or for something as simple as wrong UV settings.

Looking back in this thread, I saw that you got it to boot up. See if you can do that again and then mount your External via ADB and you should to push the proper commands then. Pretty much your internal is hosed, but me and a few others are working on that too.
<a href=http://www.whiskey103.nl/x/sigs/Woody6_15fps.gif target=_blank rel=nofollow >http://www.whiskey103.nl/x/sigs/Woody6_15fps.gif</a>
ZFFZ

I GPL I

"The work of men of genius, however wrongly directed, hardly ever fails to open the eyes of men to new possibilities."
- Dr. Victor Frankenstein (Mary Shelley)

Jasonhunterx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 106
Can't get it to boot it makes it to Vibrant screen an shut off an on Eugene"s froyo it gives me a couple of errors an I just can't get it to start anymore it there anyone who has encountered this an got it fixed like I really need this fix I am using a blackberry please save me

Jasonhunterx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 106
Default YAY

I got it fixed but now im on step 13 of that guide where you have to use ADB an i cant get the phone to show up on my PC what drivers do i need i already have Vibrant drivers but still nothing an the usb works its a samsung USB so can anyone help me with ADB

tenantrep
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I am having a similar problem. Was running ICS 4.0.3 w/Euphoria without issue until this morning. Got a couple of errors after a normal recharge. Pulled battery and rebooted, but is stuck in boot loop. Cannot access either recovery or fastboot screen. Vibrant logo flashes and release buttons, but never enters mode. Then cycles to Android screen and would likely stay there until battery died. This is primary phone and need to put back into service quickly. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
JIM in FLA

Jasonhunterx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 106
Go back to stock 2.1

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA