Ultimate HTC One S Accessory Guide

OP Droidguy987

8th April 2012, 01:27 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81

295 posts
After seeing threads like this in the other forums I decided to one for HTC one S

1. Cases

USA

Cruzerlite Androidified A2 TPU Case - For HTC One S
black
white
smoke
clear
pink
green
blue
teal
red
purple
orange

UK

Androidified case Review

9.99 or 3 for 19.80
Cruzerlite Androidified A2 TPU Case - For HTC One S black
white
smoke
clear
pink
green
blue
teal
red
purple
orange

Argyle

2.90 or 3 5.80

Cruzerlite Argyle TPU Case - For HTC One S
smoke
clear
hot pink
purple
red
blue

29.95 Case-Mate Tough Case For HTC One S
9.99 Case-Mate Emerge Smooth Case for HTC One S - Black
2.99 HTC One S TPU Case / Cover - Black

28,90 http://shop.fitbag.de/classic-grau-h...nach-mass.html

14.99 Case-Mate Barely There Case for HTC One S - Black

2. Skins / Shells

17.99 HTC HC C742 One S Ultra Thin Hard Shell - Clear

3. AC Chargers

4. Dock

6. Car Mounts

~$4 tripod mount from ebay. Fits OK

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170757232395...ht_2064wt_1163

Arkon Mobile Grip mount for the One S: http://arkon.com/htc%20One%20X/

7. Flip Cases

15.18 HTC Slip Pouch for HTC One S

8. Screen Protectors

@24.99 HTC One S (T-Mobile) Screen Protector

7.27 HTC SP P780 One S Screen Protector

9. BlueTooth Accessories

10. DC Car Charger

$19.99 HTC micro-USB Car Charger & Cable for HTC One S

Please post accessories that you fine and I can add them to the list
Last edited by Droidguy987; 13th May 2012 at 11:03 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Droidguy987 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2012, 01:17 PM   |  #2  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 2

14 posts
More
More than a shell than a case but my preferred solution since years:

http://shop.fitbag.de/classic-grau-h...nach-mass.html

It's with a microfibre inlay so it cleans your screen every time you take it out of the shell.

Unfortunately only in German but Google translation should help.

BR
Sven
Last edited by Sven76; 10th April 2012 at 01:52 PM. Reason: awful spelling mistakes :)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sven76 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2012, 04:31 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 51

73 posts
There's two on Mobile Fun, a Flexishield Skin and the Case-Mate Tough Case. Both are in stock but the Tough Case doesn't have an image yet? Others too but not for weeks.
14th April 2012, 11:58 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

295 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelocityGrill

There's two on Mobile Fun, a Flexishield Skin and the Case-Mate Tough Case. Both are in stock but the Tough Case doesn't have an image yet? Others too but not for weeks.

updated the list
16th April 2012, 02:42 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 7

27 posts
I see Zagg have an invisible shield available for the HTC One S on their website http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php

Anyone have any thoughts? Considering getting the maximum protection one for my replacement handset once I manage to get a swap.
19th April 2012, 11:37 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

295 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchgixer6

I see Zagg have an invisible shield available for the HTC One S on their website http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php

Anyone have any thoughts? Considering getting the maximum protection one for my replacement handset once I manage to get a swap.

add the zagg and the Cruzer Lite A2
22nd April 2012, 10:19 PM   |  #7  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 2

116 posts
More
has anyone manage to find like a desktop cradle/dock for the htc one s?
23rd April 2012, 03:27 AM   |  #8  
Flag earth.europe.de
Thanks Meter: 37

213 posts
More
Does anyone have first hand experience with the ZAGG Shields. They offer screen only, screen and back and full coverage which is claimed to cover front back and all edges.

I wonder how the application process is with this kind of material? Is it some kind of smart material that folds around the corners while applying pressure or heat and then sticks firmly? Or do you get delivered three "shields", front, back and thin slices that you need to align very carefully around the edges so nothing overlaps?

Our device has a lot of slight curves and "weird edges" so any firsthand experiences would be welcome.

I am trying to avoid any sort of gel cases cause they feel icky, and also I do not think that any sort of hard plastic case will get my love cause it takes away a lot of the slim feel of the device. Of course they would offer better drop protection, but that is not my main worry.

The main reason I am looking is that I am starting to hate the fingerprint smudged that are so clearly visisble on the ceramic surface. I would order it "on the benefit of doubt" to test but as of now the distributors in Europe / Germany do not seem to have it in stock. Ordering from overseas, with shipping/handling and import tax will double the price to me and sending it back then if i dislike it is pointless...
23rd April 2012, 08:59 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 295

978 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightang3l

has anyone manage to find like a desktop cradle/dock for the htc one s?

Im looking for the same thing :/
23rd April 2012, 03:48 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 7

27 posts
Received the Zagg Invisible Shield today, and just finished fitting it. Must admit that I'm disappointed with the fit of the screen protector, to the point that I have taken it off again. It must only cover about 90% of the screen, and I didn't really like the feel of it once it was on. Quite tacky and doesn't let your finger slide over the screen very easily.

The rest of it I have kept on for now, but again it totally changes the feel of the phone, I have the MOA black version. It now feels very tacky, but I feel this may be a good thing as it doesn't slide in the hand as easily. This may help owners of the Grey version which is reportedly quite slippery. It also doesn't cover the edges where the chipping has been noticed by some owners, so don't buy this thinking it will protect against the chipping problems.

I'm just going to keep using mine as normal, and if I get the chipping again I'll exchange for the grey version and get a replacement Zagg Shield to help with the slipperyness.

It was quite tricky to fit, but once it's on the phone you can slide it into position quite easily, but it is quite hard to get it to conform to the curves and edges. I went for the full protection which gives 2 sections for the back, one for the top front round the speaker and the screen protector.

By mitchgixer6 at 2012-04-23

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mitchgixer6 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread