XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I need to find Advanced ACE Hack Kit for Incredible S

Tip us?

Toor0p
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Exclamation I need to find Advanced ACE Hack Kit for Incredible S

Greetings to all. It is looking for this method to Intsredible S. Maybe someone will be able to fix in this method, or edit it. In the previous yulagodaren. I hope for your help. I really want to roll back your smartphone with Hboot 2.0 1.13 or more nizutsyu version. In general, the method of super, well developed for the DHD why would not do for IS?
Link to this topic
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1259821

tpbklake
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toor0p View Post
Greetings to all. It is looking for this method to Intsredible S. Maybe someone will be able to fix in this method, or edit it. In the previous yulagodaren. I hope for your help. I really want to roll back your smartphone with Hboot 2.0 1.13 or more nizutsyu version. In general, the method of super, well developed for the DHD why would not do for IS?
Link to this topic
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1259821
Here is the downgrade tool for the IncS. The only HBOOT version on the incS that had a working version of gfree was 1.09. This script will downgrade and allow o to flash an older RUU that can than be S-Off using Revolutionary.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1373697

Nonverbose
Old
Thanks Meter 992
No. No,no,no,no,no,no,no,nonononono.... No!
Phone: Incredible S s-off
Hboot: Revolutionary
Recovery: 4EXT touch
Kernel: Redux
Radio: 3831.18.00.28_M

tpbklake
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1703
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpbklake View Post
Here is the downgrade tool for the IncS. The only HBOOT version on the incS that had a working version of gfree was 1.09. This script will downgrade and allow o to flash an older RUU that can than be S-Off using Revolutionary.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1373697
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonverbose View Post
No. No,no,no,no,no,no,no,nonononono.... No!
I got to thinking last night after posting this that HBOOT 1.09 was only for the Froyo RUUs anyway, so that isn't an option for downgrading HBOOT 1.16/2.0x since you can't flash a Froyo radio once you have the GB radio/RUU installed, so there is no reason to even think about trying to add gfree to the mix at this point.

Toor0p
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default !!??

So I can downgrade the firmware and Hbut or not? And by the way unlock butlouder already been made, received, and Root root.

tpbklake
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1703
Quote:
So I can downgrade the firmware and Hbut or not? And by the way unlock butlouder already been made, received, and Root root.
You can downgrade to a lower GingerBread RUU (2.xx.xxx.x) which has HBOOT 1.13 so that you can run Revolutionary to gain S-OFF. You cannot downgrade to a Froyo RUU which has HBOOT 1.09 in order to run gfree and gain SuperCID.

If you attempt to flash a Froyo RUU (On the IncS, most of the Froyo RUUs were version 1.xx.xxx.x) you will radio brick your phone and end up with a paper weight.

Toor0p
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Well, I will be enough of it. After all, the meaning of a S-off dropping Hboot. And close the bootloader.
Do not tell the most convenient way to do it, and if possible is easier. I have a dictionary translating what you write =)))
The Following User Says Thank You to Toor0p For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Toor0p
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
How can I downgrade to a lower GingerBread RUU (2.xx.xxx.x) which has HBOOT 1.13? Plaese help me...And now I have already received and Root root, custom firmware androyd Revolution 2,3,0.

tpbklake
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1703
Quote:
How can I downgrade to a lower GingerBread RUU (2.xx.xxx.x) which has HBOOT 1.13? Plaese help me...And now I have already received and Root root, custom firmware androyd Revolution 2,3,0.
I already answered this for you in POST #2 of this thread!!!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to tpbklake For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]