[MetroPCS] 3G Speeds & Settings + Help Getting 3G! |PRL 3032 Released!|

Tip us?

mexigga
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD2589 View Post
Hey everyone,

I just spent some time updating the overall theme on the MetroPRL Website, So whenever you guys get the chance check it out and let me know what you think, All opinions are accepted. =D

metroprl.blogspot.com

And for those of you having trouble getting MMS working on a 4.67 sense rom, Just flashed Bloodys 4.67 MMS script through Amon RA Recovery, For some reason its not flashing in ClockWork Recovery. Here is a link to that specific script only for sense 4.67 roms (successfully tested on Swagstr latest SOS X rom):
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5gs5wtgn2jgauj7

JD
JD, This is awesome. I can't wait to try this rom out, thanks.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - i317 - AWS Enabled * ROM: 4.3 DN3 3.1 Kernel: AGNi
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 * ROM: Hyperdrive RLS8

JD2589
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 199

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexigga View Post
JD, This is awesome. I can't wait to try this rom out, thanks.
Your Welcome, Let me know what you think after you install it. Your going to be in for a surprise with the new Aroma Installer. Swagstrs roms are always top of the line in my opinion, Great developer!

JD

/Nexus 5 Blk/32GB, Supcase Unicorn Case Blk/Clr, Anker Ultra Clear Screen Protector/
If my post has help'd you please return the favor by hitting the 'Thanks' button, Thank You.

atljatl
Old
Thanks Meter 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKLEINx View Post
Yea there's no way they could possibly do that. Maybe if it were Verizon or something. But not a company like metro that's already struggling for customers.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
I gotta say that metro is NOT in any way struggling for customers here in Atlanta ...maybe struggling for respect from some people, but not struggling for customers (especially on the south side of atl.... ) but whatever. Haters gonna hate.. Im gonna put that bootanim back on now.
Jesus Christ is a real person. If you would like to know more about Him, feel free to ask me.

atljatl
Old
Thanks Meter 246
Quote:

And for those of you having trouble getting MMS working on a 4.67 sense rom, Just flashed Bloodys 4.67 MMS script through Amon RA Recovery, For some reason its not flashing in ClockWork Recovery. Here is a link to that specific script only for sense 4.67 roms (successfully tested on Swagstr latest SOS X rom):
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5gs5wtgn2jgauj7

JD
Dang jd.....mexigga just showed me this post... didnt know how i missed it. u must have edited/modded it after you first posted about your metroblog..
Jesus Christ is a real person. If you would like to know more about Him, feel free to ask me.

JD2589
Old
(Last edited by JD2589; 23rd April 2012 at 08:01 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 199

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by atljatl View Post
Dang jd.....mexigga just showed me this post... didnt know how i missed it. u must have edited/modded it after you first posted about your metroblog..
Yes, Your correct, I added it into that post after. =D

*Big Thanks to everyone that has visited MetroPrl and to those that have clicked on ads

JD

/Nexus 5 Blk/32GB, Supcase Unicorn Case Blk/Clr, Anker Ultra Clear Screen Protector/
If my post has help'd you please return the favor by hitting the 'Thanks' button, Thank You.

mteezey
Old
Thanks Meter 755
Anyone wanna test out a mms fix I just made? 4.67 pm me

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA
Devices:
HTC ONE S ViperOneS 1.2.1/fusion ultimate & PAC-man
Asus/Google Nexus 7 Paranoid Android 2.99 beta 6/M-kernel
HTC EVO 3D(retired):Something ICS'y/
eng hboot 1.04.02 s-off/
4extRecovery CWM
HTC EVO 4g(really retired):SOS N/AnthraxRev4
Hboot 2.10 S-off
Amon-Ra

atljatl
Old
Thanks Meter 246
Teezy,
Pmd u

D3ja-Vu18
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
For sure they won't cut off already flashed users, That would mean huge losses for them. Now the rumor about them shutting down Metro Flash and Houdini seems to be more real each time, and when you think about it, It makes sense. They want users to spend money on their phones! And I have to admit they have been making an effort to take out pretty good phones, they even have a dual core phone now!
But hopefully they won't shutdown Houdini, as I know plenty of people that make a living flashing phones.

JD
Not only because Metro wants their customers to buy their phones and make money, they might shutting down Houdini for some other legal reasons such as other companies like Virginia Mobile taking Metro to court for being flashing their CDMA Phones to MetroPCS which it was violating its legal terms and copyrights in certain places.
The Following User Says Thank You to D3ja-Vu18 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JD2589
Old
(Last edited by JD2589; 24th April 2012 at 01:34 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 199

DONATE TO ME
Hey everyone,

Any Dallas Tx users here?
I currently have a user asking me about getting 3G in Dallas, But I'm pretty sure 3G signal isn't working for flashed users over there but would like to confirm it first.

Thanks in advanced guys!

Edit: I remember a user called deseo on here. We spent so much time trying to get 3G working for him in Dallas and it was impossible, I was just looking over our PMs...

JD

nymica
Old
Thanks Meter 187

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Hey everyone,

Any Dallas Tx users here?
I currently have a user asking me about getting 3G in Dallas, But I'm pretty sure 3G signal isn't working for flashed users over there but would like to confirm it first.

Thanks in advanced guys!

Edit: I remember a user called deseo on here. We spent so much time trying to get 3G working for him in Dallas and it was impossible, I was just looking over our PMs...

JD
Yea I'm in Dallas and I can't get 3g to save my life I've tried everything......

Sent from my Infected NeuRoTic ZR3D!
Devices:
LG Optimus G E970:
-Nocturnal Limited Edition
HTC Sensation 4g:
-S-OFF
-Jellybam
HTC EVO 3D:
-S-OFF
-ZR3D v2.5b NeuRoTic (AnthraX RLS5)
HTC Incredible 2:
-S-OFF
-MIUI (Aerovan-0.7+)

The Following User Says Thank You to nymica For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
3g speed, location, metropcs, prl, settings & help