[MetroPCS] 3G Speeds & Settings + Help Getting 3G! |PRL 3032 Released!|

23rd April 2012, 04:05 PM   |  #1701  
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD2589

Hey everyone,

I just spent some time updating the overall theme on the MetroPRL Website, So whenever you guys get the chance check it out and let me know what you think, All opinions are accepted. =D

metroprl.blogspot.com

And for those of you having trouble getting MMS working on a 4.67 sense rom, Just flashed Bloodys 4.67 MMS script through Amon RA Recovery, For some reason its not flashing in ClockWork Recovery. Here is a link to that specific script only for sense 4.67 roms (successfully tested on Swagstr latest SOS X rom):
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5gs5wtgn2jgauj7

JD

JD, This is awesome. I can't wait to try this rom out, thanks.
23rd April 2012, 05:29 PM   |  #1702  
OP Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 202

1,032 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexigga

JD, This is awesome. I can't wait to try this rom out, thanks.

Your Welcome, Let me know what you think after you install it. Your going to be in for a surprise with the new Aroma Installer. Swagstrs roms are always top of the line in my opinion, Great developer!

JD
23rd April 2012, 05:32 PM   |  #1703  
Flag atlanta, ga
Thanks Meter: 249

609 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKLEINx

Yea there's no way they could possibly do that. Maybe if it were Verizon or something. But not a company like metro that's already struggling for customers.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I gotta say that metro is NOT in any way struggling for customers here in Atlanta ...maybe struggling for respect from some people, but not struggling for customers (especially on the south side of atl.... ) but whatever. Haters gonna hate.. Im gonna put that bootanim back on now.
23rd April 2012, 05:39 PM   |  #1704  
Flag atlanta, ga

609 posts
More
Quote:

And for those of you having trouble getting MMS working on a 4.67 sense rom, Just flashed Bloodys 4.67 MMS script through Amon RA Recovery, For some reason its not flashing in ClockWork Recovery. Here is a link to that specific script only for sense 4.67 roms (successfully tested on Swagstr latest SOS X rom):
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5gs5wtgn2jgauj7

JD

Dang jd.....mexigga just showed me this post... didnt know how i missed it. u must have edited/modded it after you first posted about your metroblog..
23rd April 2012, 06:15 PM   |  #1705  
OP Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL

1,032 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atljatl

Dang jd.....mexigga just showed me this post... didnt know how i missed it. u must have edited/modded it after you first posted about your metroblog..

Yes, Your correct, I added it into that post after. =D

*Big Thanks to everyone that has visited MetroPrl and to those that have clicked on ads

JD
Last edited by JD2589; 23rd April 2012 at 08:01 PM.
24th April 2012, 12:42 AM   |  #1706  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 755

1,321 posts
More
Anyone wanna test out a mms fix I just made? 4.67 pm me

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA
24th April 2012, 02:36 AM   |  #1707  
Flag atlanta, ga

609 posts
More
Teezy,
Pmd u
24th April 2012, 04:37 AM   |  #1708  
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 3

57 posts
Quote:

For sure they won't cut off already flashed users, That would mean huge losses for them. Now the rumor about them shutting down Metro Flash and Houdini seems to be more real each time, and when you think about it, It makes sense. They want users to spend money on their phones! And I have to admit they have been making an effort to take out pretty good phones, they even have a dual core phone now!
But hopefully they won't shutdown Houdini, as I know plenty of people that make a living flashing phones.

JD

Not only because Metro wants their customers to buy their phones and make money, they might shutting down Houdini for some other legal reasons such as other companies like Virginia Mobile taking Metro to court for being flashing their CDMA Phones to MetroPCS which it was violating its legal terms and copyrights in certain places.
The Following User Says Thank You to D3ja-Vu18 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 01:23 PM   |  #1709  
OP Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL

1,032 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey everyone,

Any Dallas Tx users here?
I currently have a user asking me about getting 3G in Dallas, But I'm pretty sure 3G signal isn't working for flashed users over there but would like to confirm it first.

Thanks in advanced guys!

Edit: I remember a user called deseo on here. We spent so much time trying to get 3G working for him in Dallas and it was impossible, I was just looking over our PMs...

JD
Last edited by JD2589; 24th April 2012 at 01:34 PM.
24th April 2012, 03:15 PM   |  #1710  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 188

207 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hey everyone,

Any Dallas Tx users here?
I currently have a user asking me about getting 3G in Dallas, But I'm pretty sure 3G signal isn't working for flashed users over there but would like to confirm it first.

Thanks in advanced guys!

Edit: I remember a user called deseo on here. We spent so much time trying to get 3G working for him in Dallas and it was impossible, I was just looking over our PMs...

JD

Yea I'm in Dallas and I can't get 3g to save my life I've tried everything......

Sent from my Infected NeuRoTic ZR3D!

The Following User Says Thank You to nymica For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
3g speed, location, metropcs, prl, settings & help
Previous Thread Next Thread