Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] AOKP Messaging settings

OP Fycus

23rd April 2012, 12:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Just got AOKP build 4/21 and I love it so far. I'm a little curious if the messaging application can be customized? I like it, but it's a little too dark for my tastes. Is there a way to change the background? Also, Can I remove the picture icon from the chat? Finally, is there a way to remove vibration for keyboard strokes? I like it for the shortcuts and menu presses but don't like it when I am typing on the keyboard. Thanks!
23rd April 2012, 03:58 AM   |  #2  
Flag Northport, NY
Thanks Meter: 1,329

4,622 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fycus

Just got AOKP build 4/21 and I love it so far. I'm a little curious if the messaging application can be customized? I like it, but it's a little too dark for my tastes. Is there a way to change the background? Also, Can I remove the picture icon from the chat? Finally, is there a way to remove vibration for keyboard strokes? I like it for the shortcuts and menu presses but don't like it when I am typing on the keyboard. Thanks!

I believe the answer is no for most of your questions but the keyboard vibrations is found in the settings of whatever your keyboard is using

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
23rd April 2012, 05:08 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

13 posts
direct answer
go to settings, then Language and Input, then click on the settings icon next to the Android Keyboard, or Google keyboard. Should see it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread