Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,679 Members 42,609 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] AOKP Messaging settings

Tip us?

Fycus
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] AOKP Messaging settings

Just got AOKP build 4/21 and I love it so far. I'm a little curious if the messaging application can be customized? I like it, but it's a little too dark for my tastes. Is there a way to change the background? Also, Can I remove the picture icon from the chat? Finally, is there a way to remove vibration for keyboard strokes? I like it for the shortcuts and menu presses but don't like it when I am typing on the keyboard. Thanks!

Nick281051
Old
Thanks Meter 1,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fycus View Post
Just got AOKP build 4/21 and I love it so far. I'm a little curious if the messaging application can be customized? I like it, but it's a little too dark for my tastes. Is there a way to change the background? Also, Can I remove the picture icon from the chat? Finally, is there a way to remove vibration for keyboard strokes? I like it for the shortcuts and menu presses but don't like it when I am typing on the keyboard. Thanks!
I believe the answer is no for most of your questions but the keyboard vibrations is found in the settings of whatever your keyboard is using

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Current Phone: Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-I777

HTC Inspire 4g collecting dust

Old Phone: Samsung Captivate (At&t)- Returned
HTC Tilt 2 (AT&T)- Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx7621 View Post
Nice job bro! Not only have you insulted the dev of the rom thread you're posting in , but you also took offense to an internet forum post which has no bearing on your life! This is the internet bro. You've got to have a thick skin.

bobot420
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default direct answer

go to settings, then Language and Input, then click on the settings icon next to the Android Keyboard, or Google keyboard. Should see it.