Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][ICS4.0.3] Taboonay 3.0.1 (28/02/2012)

OP vache

19th April 2012, 10:57 AM   |  #2921  
Flag Mombasa
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Am in kenya I use a huawei e173 modem from safaricom which is a provider here but i cant get it how you guys make it work with the acer a500
19th April 2012, 05:01 PM   |  #2922  
Flag Mombasa
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
I have to reboot everytime the screen goes off can u check on that erything else works like a charm
19th April 2012, 05:05 PM   |  #2923  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 141

357 posts
More
bmpdavip : read the thread it is a known issue on most ICS custom ROM. It happens randomly and if you look just a few posts ago there is an SoD fix... it should help.
20th April 2012, 01:23 AM   |  #2924  
Thanks Meter: 22

304 posts
More
I moved over to flexreaper and I really miss the bubbles live wallpaper from this rom. Is it possible to extract it from this rom? I was unable to find it.
23rd April 2012, 05:11 PM   |  #2925  
Flag Indaiatuba, SP
Thanks Meter: 1

30 posts
Donate to Me
More
going ICS
Im using a flexstriker old honeycomb rom. I used honeycomb taboonay but stopped due to constant bootloops. i want to try this ICS version, but i dont think that the "how to install" guide applies to my situation. Can someone explain to me how can i go from this Honeycomb rom to ICS taboonay? I not aware about these ICS boot patchers and stuff...
24th April 2012, 07:37 PM   |  #2926  
Thanks Meter: 43

347 posts
Just flashed. No issues at all. Looks great for my uses.
Last edited by tennessee_titan; 24th April 2012 at 09:23 PM.
25th April 2012, 02:18 PM   |  #2927  
Athens
Thanks Meter: 16

501 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyotinX

Im using a flexstriker old honeycomb rom. I used honeycomb taboonay but stopped due to constant bootloops. i want to try this ICS version, but i dont think that the "how to install" guide applies to my situation. Can someone explain to me how can i go from this Honeycomb rom to ICS taboonay? I not aware about these ICS boot patchers and stuff...

I went from a Falcon 3.1 Rom directly to this ROM following the instructions on the OP. My only issue is that I applied the SoD fix and nothing worked. I noticed someone mentioning a fix a few posts up, I might try to see if that one is different.

Otherwise, love this ROM. Two more days to the official release, so hoping that it can get added to this ROM soon
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnston212 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2012, 05:06 PM   |  #2928  
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 1,010

545 posts
Donate to Me
More
I need testers for 3G with USB dongle, if you have one, send me a PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to vache For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2012, 05:15 PM   |  #2929  
Flag Leesburg, FL
Thanks Meter: 99

193 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyotinX

Just flash it like a regular from, I went from HC to this as well. You just have to wipe everything.

Sent from my A500 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to lifeofcoding For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2012, 09:10 PM   |  #2930  
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 6

69 posts
More
i just want to say thanks!!!!! the first time since the tab arrived on my home I can use it as it was supposed to be. It's fast and stable and ... the most important thing ... The battery live is now amazing. Before I flashed this rom I stuck on max. two days!!! Standby and now its a real tablet

Thanks Vache!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread