Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,749 Members 48,822 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS4.0.3] Taboonay 3.0.1 (28/02/2012)

Tip us?

bmpdavip
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Am in kenya I use a huawei e173 modem from safaricom which is a provider here but i cant get it how you guys make it work with the acer a500

bmpdavip
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have to reboot everytime the screen goes off can u check on that erything else works like a charm

paugustin
Old
Thanks Meter 135
bmpdavip : read the thread it is a known issue on most ICS custom ROM. It happens randomly and if you look just a few posts ago there is an SoD fix... it should help.

x51
Old
Thanks Meter 20
I moved over to flexreaper and I really miss the bubbles live wallpaper from this rom. Is it possible to extract it from this rom? I was unable to find it.

CoyotinX
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Default going ICS

Im using a flexstriker old honeycomb rom. I used honeycomb taboonay but stopped due to constant bootloops. i want to try this ICS version, but i dont think that the "how to install" guide applies to my situation. Can someone explain to me how can i go from this Honeycomb rom to ICS taboonay? I not aware about these ICS boot patchers and stuff...

tennessee_titan
Old
(Last edited by tennessee_titan; 24th April 2012 at 08:23 PM.)
Thanks Meter 33
Just flashed. No issues at all. Looks great for my uses.

Johnston212
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyotinX View Post
Im using a flexstriker old honeycomb rom. I used honeycomb taboonay but stopped due to constant bootloops. i want to try this ICS version, but i dont think that the "how to install" guide applies to my situation. Can someone explain to me how can i go from this Honeycomb rom to ICS taboonay? I not aware about these ICS boot patchers and stuff...
I went from a Falcon 3.1 Rom directly to this ROM following the instructions on the OP. My only issue is that I applied the SoD fix and nothing worked. I noticed someone mentioning a fix a few posts up, I might try to see if that one is different.

Otherwise, love this ROM. Two more days to the official release, so hoping that it can get added to this ROM soon
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnston212 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vache
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 995

DONATE TO ME
I need testers for 3G with USB dongle, if you have one, send me a PM.
* Acer Liquid S100 (Vachounay, Streamounay, LCR E/S/F, Sense ports)
* Acer Liquid Metal S120 (MIUI, CM7, Metalounay, Gingerounay)
* Acer Iconia Tab A500 (Taboonay)
* Acer Iconia Smart S300 (Smartoonay)
* Acer Liquid Glow E330 (Glowing Liquid, Glowing AOSP)
* Acer CloudMobile S500 (Cirrus ROM)
* Acer Liquid E1 V360
* Acer Liquid E2 V370
* Acer Liquid S1 S510
* Acer Liquid S2 S520

The Following User Says Thank You to vache For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lifeofcoding
Old
Thanks Meter 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyotinX View Post
Just flash it like a regular from, I went from HC to this as well. You just have to wipe everything.

Sent from my A500 using XDA
Jimmy Rousseau
------------------------
http://DroidInsider.com
http://hxcmusic.me

Latest CM10 Builds for all Iconia devices:
http://DroidInsider.com/download.php

Tablet:
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 @ 1.4GHZ Quadcore
ROM: IOKP N8013 V2.0 20131201
Kernel: 3.0.64-CM-gdc66d47 jamison@infamous #1

Phone:
VZW Samsung Galaxy S4 (MK2)
ROM: Stock
Kernel: Stock
The Following User Says Thank You to lifeofcoding For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lordcoffee
Old
Thanks Meter 6
i just want to say thanks!!!!! the first time since the tab arrived on my home I can use it as it was supposed to be. It's fast and stable and ... the most important thing ... The battery live is now amazing. Before I flashed this rom I stuck on max. two days!!! Standby and now its a real tablet

Thanks Vache!