Originally Posted by ducksauce88
has anyone else had any problems when trying to download from the play store? I am receiving an error saying "Error processing purchase". I have never go that before, and my account is setup correctly. I might just reflash.
Originally Posted by mrscaligirl
Yes most of us have experienced this,the collective is working on a fix..yu will need to use your browser or the pc to download paid app for now.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
This is what I did to make my market work properly. Follow it to a T and it "should" not "will" work.
1. From your home screen Go to Menu> Manage Apps> Find Google Play store and clear data.
2. Then go back to apps list and find Google framework services and clear data
3. Reboot your phone and DO NOT open the Play Store before rebooting!
4. After your phone reboots Open Play Store do any updates that it prompts you to do OR download an app you have previously downloaded or purchased.
5. Your Play Store "should" not "will" be good to go.
This process worked for me every time I used it. But I may just be lucky