Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,674 Members 37,964 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM9 Nightly for P930 is up

Tip us?
 
nickmatine
Old
#651  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 89
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by abellemare44 View Post
Good morning

I want to install CM9 on my BELL LG-P930 Optimus 4G LTE with Android Gingerbread 2.3.5

I am not able to root my device, superclick 2.3.2 stops !!

Somebody has done this with a Bell LG Optimus 4G LTE?

Merci
yes, i tried many times (about 8 times) and it worked

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

hi
a can't find in settings how to connect true usb mass storage in CM 9. How can i access my sd card
 
creamgetthe$$$
Old
#652  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 8
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmatine View Post
yes, i tried many times (about 8 times) and it worked

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

hi
a can't find in settings how to connect true usb mass storage in CM 9. How can i access my sd card


boot it up to recovery with rom manager, go to storage, and mount your usb, then plug usb into computer. should detect it in windows.
 
nickmatine
Old
#653  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 89
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by creamgetthe$$$ View Post
boot it up to recovery with rom manager, go to storage, and mount your usb, then plug usb into computer. should detect it in windows.
thanks for response
but i ask like when you connect the usb cable, it ask what you want to do : usb mass storage, charge only, pc software. i can't restart every time i want transfer same music or files
 
996gt2
Old
#654  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 102
Join Date: Mar 2012
Anyone else have issues with screen flicker and browser randomly crashing on the latest 4/22 nightly?
 
Flyview
Old
#655  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 370
Posts: 1,006
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Toronto/Waterloo
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmatine View Post
thanks for response
but i ask like when you connect the usb cable, it ask what you want to do : usb mass storage, charge only, pc software. i can't restart every time i want transfer same music or files
Go to settings, storage, menu button, USB Computer Connection, select USB Mass Storage.

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA
Try my Android apps: TeqTic on Google Play
Twitter: @TeqTic
The Following User Says Thank You to Flyview For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nickmatine
Old
(Last edited by nickmatine; 23rd April 2012 at 06:30 PM.)
#656  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 89
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyview View Post
Go to settings, storage, menu button, USB Computer Connection, select USB Mass Storage.

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA
thanks
i doesn't work
i can connect true MTP (software, media files), PTP (Camera) but in mass storage i have a driver error. With any other rom it's working ok (like HO!NO!_Rom_Bell_Optimus_LTE-V1c_signed
)
 
rsalan
Old
#657  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 81
Posts: 424
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Boston
Quote:
Originally Posted by 996gt2 View Post
Anyone else have issues with screen flicker and browser randomly crashing on the latest 4/22 nightly?
Yes to the screen flicker..
 
abellemare44
Old
#658  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 30
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Trois-Rivieres
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmatine View Post
yes, i tried many times (about 8 times) and it worked

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

hi
a can't find in settings how to connect true usb mass storage in CM 9. How can i access my sd card
8 times the same thing for finally root your LG Optimus?

Why we have to do it many times for finally have success???

I will try, but everytime I try and the program hang i fear for my phone!!

Thank's
 
kumayam
Old
#659  
kumayam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 234
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsalan View Post
Yes to the screen flicker..
I have the screen flickering too but it doesn't bother me as much, no force closing on browser

Sent from my LG-p930 Nitro CM9
HIT THANKS IF I HAVE HELPED U

at&t/lg nitro P930/cm9 nightlies(thanks RC)
at&t/xperia x10/unlocked bootloader/bb71/v2.3.7
at&t/nokia e71x/hacked/symbian s3
at&t/htc 8925 tilt/wm6.5/manilla
at&t SE w580i
at&t SE p990i/symbian 9.1/custom theme
cinguar/samsung blackjack/wm6.0/themed
cingular/htc 8125/wm6.0/iphone theme
cingular/SE z525
cingular/nokia 3595
cingular/nokia 3320
airtouch/Audiovox MVX480
 
FlintPNZ
Old
#660  
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 59
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Penza
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmatine View Post
thanks
i doesn't work
i can connect true MTP (software, media files), PTP (Camera) but in mass storage i have a driver error. With any other rom it's working ok (like HO!NO!_Rom_Bell_Optimus_LTE-V1c_signed
)
Computer - Manage - Device Manager

You must choose usb mass storage driver for the MTP device with driver error
2001: Nokia 3310 => 2006: Sony Ericsson K800i => 2007: Toshiba G900 => 2010: iPhone 3g 8gb => 2010: iPhone 4 32gb => 2012: LG Nitro HD

The Following User Says Thank You to FlintPNZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes