Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Hard bricked during CM9 upgrade from UCLD3 Leak?!

OP avus_m3

23rd April 2012, 01:13 AM   |  #91  
Recognized Developer
Flag Redlands CA
Thanks Meter: 2,012

2,686 posts
Donate to Me
More
Cm9 its the devil. You should see how many bricks over in the epic 4touch section. Cm9 needs to be pulled and tested thoroughly. We know they aren't responsible... Well they're right they know about it and release it anyway. That is irresponsible.
The Following User Says Thank You to timmetal6669 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 02:00 AM   |  #92  
Flag Mississippi
Thanks Meter: 135

756 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmetal6669

Cm9 its the devil. You should see how many bricks over in the epic 4touch section. Cm9 needs to be pulled and tested thoroughly. We know they aren't responsible... Well they're right they know about it and release it anyway. That is irresponsible.

Really dude. Lol

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
23rd April 2012, 02:15 AM   |  #93  
Recognized Developer
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 47,852

21,891 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

You're ridiculous. Why are you on XDA. You shouldn't even be flashing anything to your devices with the level of intellect that you've shown here. The poop I took this morning made more of a difference here on XDA then you did in your post.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to task650 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 03:28 AM   |  #94  
Thanks Meter: 6

21 posts
I'm not trying to place blame. I took the risk in flashing my phone hundreds of times, and hell I didn't last a whole day with the replacement being stock.

I'm loving what you guys are doing. I was just asking if we knew for certain. Then again, like it was stated earlier sometimes a bad package comes along.

Anyway, ya'll keep it up and I'll keep fiddling. In between triple wipes ofcourse

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 03:29 AM   |  #95  
Flag THOUSAND OAKS
Thanks Meter: 30

422 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650

You're ridiculous. Why are you on XDA. You shouldn't even be flashing anything to your devices with the level of intellect that you've shown here. The poop I took this morning made more of a difference here on XDA then you did in your post.

Eheehe dooty

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 07:44 AM   |  #96  
Flag Coachella
Thanks Meter: 152

653 posts
More
Quote:

That's funny are we using Epics? Nope. The devils been running stable as fvck for weeks now so he must be doing something better then the sheep.

Now where's my Slayer and Mayhem ringtones??? You would think Satan would include them with his rom!

Sent from my devil-powered all-knowing SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
23rd April 2012, 10:29 AM   |  #97  
Flag Foxborough, MA
Thanks Meter: 29

182 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOA Duck

Really dude. Lol

That's not a dude, it's "The Waterboy"'s mom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavestate

Now where's my Slayer and Mayhem ringtones??? You would think Satan would include them with his rom!

+1 lol
23rd April 2012, 11:16 AM   |  #98  
Flag Delaware
Thanks Meter: 2,047

4,452 posts
More
Quote:

Cm9 is the reason my dad left my mom when I was 10. Damn u cm9. Damn u.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phalanx7621 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 04:27 PM   |  #99  
Flag Pineville,La
Thanks Meter: 49

228 posts
More
I just wanted to make sure that the issue that caused the hard bricks was taken care of. I just got my replacement and dont want to mess it up again. I just rooted the new device and have installed the NEW corrected leak of LC5. Am I able to flash between LC5 and Cm9, or LC5 and Tasks AOKP? I do not generally create a Nandroid so I would be wiping before I flash anything. Never had any issues before when switching between these roms but I am kind of unsure now that I have experienced a hard brick. Thanks
23rd April 2012, 05:17 PM   |  #100  
Flag Bay Area, CA
Thanks Meter: 700

1,978 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by capathy21

I just wanted to make sure that the issue that caused the hard bricks was taken care of. I just got my replacement and dont want to mess it up again. I just rooted the new device and have installed the NEW corrected leak of LC5. Am I able to flash between LC5 and Cm9, or LC5 and Tasks AOKP? I do not generally create a Nandroid so I would be wiping before I flash anything. Never had any issues before when switching between these roms but I am kind of unsure now that I have experienced a hard brick. Thanks

The issue has been resolved in the leaks. I have not flashed since Task updated the leaks but I had no problems moving from shostock2 to aokp and nandroid back to shostock2 with my replacement phone.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread