[ROM][Unofficial][4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the Droid Incredible [6/04/12]

OP drk.hd

23rd April 2012, 04:20 PM   |  #221  
Thanks Meter: 5

132 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimSnoopOS

While on a call, press the button furthest to the left.

Dial *228 there is no button

Sent from my ADR6300
23rd April 2012, 04:50 PM   |  #222  
Thanks Meter: 9

425 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPerry66

I'm getting about 10-11 hrs with lagfree with moderate use.

I flashed Incredikernel test 7 and left it at default settings at lag free and i get the same as you.

Quote:

you have to dial *22899

Also, why does this phone freakout sometimes when you pull it from the charger?

Ive also noticed sometimes when i put it into silent mode, it automatically reverts back to normal. same goes for the opposite. anyone else have this issue?
23rd April 2012, 04:54 PM   |  #223  
Thanks Meter: 2,036

5,595 posts
More
Quote:

Sent from my ADR6300

I either use *228 or *22899 (the latter does everything for you automatically), being that I only select the option to update my PRL. If you have to go into *228 for the other option then I'm not sure how to resolve that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by downset00

Having a problem with notifications. I've tried three different SMS apps and I can't figure out how to get the notification light working. I have gone into settings on phone and added the app to notification light and the test works. When I receive a message however, I don't get a blinking notification light. I have even changed settings in the app such as in go SMS but the test within the app will not blink. Any ideas?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

I originally had this problem where my led light wouldn't blink but I fiddled with this briefly and my notification led light is orange (the color when your battery is dying). In my ten minute venture into the notification setting, I could not get my led light to be green for notifications. I selected green via the settings but it doesn't stick for me. I use GoSMS btw but my led light works it just flashes orange. I have been dealing with it since I messed with it last week and figured it was something that would get worked out in the next build. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Last edited by SlimSnoopOS; 23rd April 2012 at 05:20 PM.
23rd April 2012, 05:19 PM   |  #224  
Flag Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 18

104 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick311

Ive also noticed sometimes when i put it into silent mode, it automatically reverts back to normal. same goes for the opposite. anyone else have this issue?

I'm not sure if it's the same issue, or related, but I have noticed something else: the option "Vibrate and Ring" under Sound Settings does not stick after reboots, and maybe even after changing sound profiles. I don't like any ringtone, usually; I just want the phone to vibrate when it's ringing.
23rd April 2012, 06:03 PM   |  #225  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 49

285 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick311

Also, why does this phone freakout sometimes when you pull it from the charger?

No idea, but it happened to me last night after I posted that I hadn't had any reboots. (I guess I forgot to knock on wood.) I ran the AOKP ICS rom several weeks ago and experienced that same issue constantly. It's why I reverted to CM 7. While I'd prefer no reboots or freezes, one in two days time isn't bad.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA
23rd April 2012, 08:17 PM   |  #226  
Thanks Meter: 29

262 posts
More
Anybody get any wifi tether app to work on this?
23rd April 2012, 08:17 PM   |  #227  
Flag Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 166

799 posts
More
Battery life on this has been great with Incredikernel. 15 hours of moderate use yesterday and still had 70% left.
Check to see what is running in the background. If you have apps running for no reason, shut them down. And calibrate your battery. After a few charging cycles, you'll notice a difference.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6
23rd April 2012, 08:23 PM   |  #228  
Flag Castle Rock, CO
Thanks Meter: 49

356 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omniatic

And calibrate your battery. After a few charging cycles, you'll notice a difference.

+1 on that... a must is to calibrate your battery. You would be amazed the differences...
23rd April 2012, 08:35 PM   |  #229  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 2,073

3,923 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by omniatic

Check to see what is running in the background. If you have apps running for no reason, shut them down.

Unless ICS has changed the way Android OS operates (I haven't looked, but I doubt it) this is generally a bad idea.

http://howto.ccroms.net/ongoing/andr...re_a_good_idea

I understand it's not a task killer, more of a one time thing, but the principal is the same. A better solution would be preventing them from starting, as opposed to killing them just so they can relaunch.
23rd April 2012, 09:11 PM   |  #230  
Flag Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 166

799 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonsAsinorem

Unless ICS has changed the way Android OS operates (I haven't looked, but I doubt it) this is generally a bad idea.

Only things I don't use. Disabled GTalk, Music, DSP, and a few others that start at boot and always run. I use PowerAmp, which unloads when not in use. Other minor apps I shut down when I finish using them (games, browser, etc.), but not the important ones. Also, check sync schedules. Some things just don't need to check in every 5 minutes.
I also use JuiceDefender Ultimate, which makes a big difference.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6
Last edited by omniatic; 23rd April 2012 at 09:16 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to omniatic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, ics, incredible, kang, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread