ycayir
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mersad_Maral View Post
Hi
With your guidance I flashed rom Android revolutionary HD 6.5.1 to my device
Its glamour
very fast, beautiful, less battery usage, more ram free space & ...

there is only one problem

the WiFi doesn't work
I turn it on but the notification will not appear on statue bar
it doesn't find any network
sometimes just for few seconds (1 or 2 second) the availabe network appear but it cant connect to it or the network disappear rapidly
What do I have to do?
please guide me..........

Mohammad Mahdi Ahmadi
HTC Sensation Z710e
Android 4.0.3
Rom revolutionary HD 6.5.1
This might be silly sugestion but did you try to see if they have a fix on the page. These are usually noted at the end of the forum by people who might have had similar problem.

Sent from my Sensation using xda premium
HTC One | Samsun Galaxy S4 Mini | Star B92m MT6577 | HTC Sensation | Motorola Xoom MZ601
HTC One
ROM: | ViperOne 4.2.0

Please click 'Thanks' if you find my post helpful!

skittleys
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Can you please add a section about what to do if you have S-OFF but the bootloader is locked (says ***LOCKED*** at the top of the bootloader screen)? This happened to me when I flashed an RUU. There is a lot of conflicting information about this, and I'm *still* not sure what the correct approach is. I ended up re-doing the whole procedure from scratch.

Satsuray
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Noob questions

Hello i`m new to android and just got a htc sensation ... now i don`t want to root or flash other rooms because it will void my warranty.... so the problems is i noticed the stock launcher keeps restarting sometimes when i exit a game or video and i get a bit of lag but somewhat persistent lag so i check the task killer and notice i only have 100 free ram is there anything i can do get more like maybe using another launcher will that free what sens uses ? And please tell me how to get the phone to only show my phone contacts and not mix them with the sim ones

dayungexec
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Try unistalling that app and re-install. Restart the phone, or do a factory reset. To show the phone contacts, go into contacts, at the top should be a menu next to add contact. Select that bar and it should give you a choice of which contacts to show. Or it will do it through the menu button. Or you can set that up if you do the factory reset.

Satsuray
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Still lagging a bit

I tried the factory reset thing and i still get some lag i think the problem is the stock launcher sens ui it seems to eat a lot of ram If i switch to go launcher will that free the ram sens uses ?

DeepRed89
Old
Thanks Meter 1
hi, i'm going to buy this device, but i've a question:

if i buy one with a branded firmware, ita voda in my case, can i reinstall the stock firmware ita voda on my device in case that i have to bring it to the garancy, after that i've installed custom roms and kernel? thank...

sorry for my english.

Keito Tokunome
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRed89 View Post
hi, i'm going to buy this device, but i've a question:

if i buy one with a branded firmware, ita voda in my case, can i reinstall the stock firmware ita voda on my device in case that i have to bring it to the garancy, after that i've installed custom roms and kernel? thank...

sorry for my english.
You can always put everything back to factory to install the appropriate RUU, voda for you, come back to have the device ready to process a warranty when put the S-On again.
In the various guides on the forum have everything explained.

mumooshka
Old
Thanks Meter 0
ok here's a question for you which causes me great concern...

I bought an HTC sensation xe and since the recent update, I cannot answer the phone!

It rings... and I cannot unlock the phone by using the unlocking ring it won't move. This is occurring 100% of the time.

I have two kids and they take an old nokia to school so we can contact one another, and I'm worried that they can't call me in an emergency

heeeeeelp!

ganeshp
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3244

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumooshka View Post
ok here's a question for you which causes me great concern...

I bought an HTC sensation xe and since the recent update, I cannot answer the phone!

It rings... and I cannot unlock the phone by using the unlocking ring it won't move. This is occurring 100% of the time.

I have two kids and they take an old nokia to school so we can contact one another, and I'm worried that they can't call me in an emergency

heeeeeelp!
If you are on stock.. Factory reset is the only solution left

Sent from my pyramid.. Through blazing fast sonic waves

Device Details:
Current phone: Nexus 5 -with franko kernel
Ex phone: HTC sensation 4G, Revelation Rom

CLICK ME --->>> GUIDE TO SOFF NO HTC DEV (1.2x HBOOTS)--NEW ONE CLICK ROOT

FOR NEWBIES ---> How to be a New User(not a noob)

IRC HELP talk with experts directly NOOB friendly
IRC HELP CHANNEL
The Following User Says Thank You to ganeshp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mumooshka
Old
Thanks Meter 0
thanks... did a factory reset and I can receive calls now.. but looks as though I lost the major update, which I actually loved..can i find it again? Hopefully it won't stuff up again .