5,593,401 Members 36,578 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TIGER ROM|15 April [v5.0.0|Stock UI|Very Fast|Fullunlock|OS8773] || Discontinued

Tip us?
 
dbsportsbrit
Old
(Last edited by dbsportsbrit; 25th April 2012 at 04:42 AM.)
#321  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 488
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: East of Sacramento area of ca Usa
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbsportsbrit View Post
That is exactly what i did and still got the errors

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------


I did and same result
did all as described and still the errors below
An error has occurred
Read below for more information

Error Description: send d000ff partition data failed
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (1279)
This is exactly what i did i task 29 installed win 6.5 thru Vol Down Power (multi Color Screen) then install Magldr thru (multi color screen) then followed instructions and then when i installed the rom i got the above error at partition 4 each time any suggestions would be grateful

Error Description: block send fail
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (962)

Error Description: flash write failed.
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (710)
HTC - HD2 1024
Running MagLdr Roms
T-MOBILE USA
 
dani07
Old
#322  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 156
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGER-WP View Post
Thanks , but Can you Explain More ?


It is difficult has to explain.... It arrives on the page menu, icones begin has to vibrate and some schedules(programs) dash in buckle, the return key has no effect for stopped the program, only the touch of setting in a stand-by mode remains active.



If nobody had this problem, it is possible that the problem comes from my installation or from the SDcard, I am going to try a new installation.
 
romanocy
Old
(Last edited by romanocy; 23rd April 2012 at 06:23 AM.)
#323  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 40
Join Date: Feb 2008
Default Battery charges only up to 91%

I run this ROM from last night, it is stable, sound in call is awesome, the only thing that it bothers me is that it seems that I can't charge the battery above 91%, I mean I can leave the phone over the night on the charger, for 8-10 hours and still the battery will not be charged more than 91%. Until 24 hours ago I had a DFT WP7 ROM on it, where the charging was up to 100%, but that ROM had many maaaaaany restarts. From this point of view, the Tiger ROM is awesome, rock stable and fast, almost as fast as my HTC HD7, and what is important, there is no stability issues with the Tiger ROM, I just wonder why the up to 91% only charging issue?
 
LEO K
Old
#324  
LEO K's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 193
Posts: 154
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dani07 View Post
It is difficult has to explain.... It arrives on the page menu, icones begin has to vibrate and some programs dash in buckle, the return key has no effect for stopped the program, only the touch of setting in a stand-by mode remains active.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dani07 View Post
It is difficult has to explain.... It arrives on the page menu, icones begin has to vibrate and some schedules(programs) dash in buckle, the return key has no effect for stopped the program, only the touch of setting in a stand-by mode remains active.



If nobody had this problem, it is possible that the problem comes from my installation or from the SDcard, I am going to try a new installation.
Which touch driver are you using ? use kmdtouch1.0.4.dll touch driver

Have Fun
 
LEO K
Old
#325  
LEO K's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 193
Posts: 154
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZNSNSAZN View Post
Also I am having trouble connecting to WMDC on my computer. First I start up Zune, then connect the phone, after that I start WMDC.

WMDC is giving me an error. Do I need to install something or adjust some setting to allow this connection to pull through?
You Need Zune+Windows Mobile Device Center on your pc and it's enough
i use it many time and always it works fine
try to reinstall WMDC again
 
LEO K
Old
#326  
LEO K's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 193
Posts: 154
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by romanocy View Post
I run this ROM from last night, it is stable, sound in call is awesome, the only thing that it bothers me is that it seems that I can't charge the battery above 91%, I mean I can leave the phone over the night on the charger, for 8-10 hours and still the battery will not be charged more than 91%. Until 24 hours ago I had a DFT WP7 ROM on it, where the charging was up to 100%, but that ROM had many maaaaaany restarts. From this point of view, the Tiger ROM is awesome, rock stable and fast, almost as fast as my HTC HD7, and what is important, there is no stability issues with the Tiger ROM, I just wonder why the up to 91% only charging issue?
i did not see this problem but battery driver still has some bug
turn of phone and connect cable to hd2

or calibrate the battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbsportsbrit View Post
did all as described and still the errors below
An error has occurred
Read below for more information

Error Description: send d000ff partition data failed
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (1279)

Error Description: block send fail
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (962)

Error Description: flash write failed.
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (710)
did you See this post ?

Two Of you have fun
 
dani07
Old
#327  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 156
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGER-WP View Post


did you See this post ?

Two Of you have fun
I am not any more for an installation of + or of - with WM7 : Rolleyes:


 
ferkos0001
Old
#328  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Oct 2009
Question Baterry 2300mAH

When charging the battery 2300mAH flashing orange and green. Does anyone know how to remove this error?
 
steliosk
Old
#329  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 393
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Athens
sorry for my question, how can i install colored tool bar?
 
Tho San Thanh Pho
Old
(Last edited by Tho San Thanh Pho; 24th April 2012 at 04:15 AM.)
#330  
Tho San Thanh Pho's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 90
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 1-2-3-see-you-out... :P
Where could I download and re-install WMDC again?

[edit] Okay I tried to uninstall then reinstall but it still shows error in WMDC.
SP (SMARTPHONES):
-SGN3 (Rooted Stock 4.3 KNOX 0X0)
RETIRED PHONES
-HTC HD2 (Android 2.3.5 HTC Sense 3.5)
-HTC HD2 (Android 2.3.7 CM7.2)
-Samsung GSIII (Android 4.4.2 CM 11)

Tablets:
-SGN10.1 2014 ED. (Rooted Stock 4.3)
RETIRED TABLETS
-B&N NT 16GB (Android 2.3.7 CM7)

Hit the THANKS button if I have helped you.

Tags
tiger rom
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes