Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,150 Members 37,837 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][19 June][VIVO] ~~ SenseMOD FlashONE v3.0 ~~ [3.0.16 Kernel]

Tip us?
 
ReiverBlade
Old
#41  
ReiverBlade's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 167
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ovronnaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by djpbx View Post
lwp ?
Lol. there was no previous version for IncS, only for Desire S
lwp... live wallpaper... nah your lol isnt deserved. I only spoke of that trojan

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium HD app
 
akkin1080
Old
#42  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 51
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hyderabad
Can any one confirm if the backlights are fixed for incs.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using xda premium
 
knipp21
Old
#43  
knipp21's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 578
Posts: 3,791
Join Date: May 2010
Location: FT Riley BIG RED ONE
This was just found in the Inc 2 rom. Check yours just in case.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=25190819

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium
I'm No dev, no need to donate. Just a simple thanks

Follow me on Google Plus!

https://plus.google.com/115380001456117289879/posts
The Following User Says Thank You to knipp21 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Floatshow
Old
#44  
Floatshow's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,840
Posts: 982
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toulouse

 
DONATE TO ME
Don't install Screenshot.apk in Aroma ! This is a virus !

New version coming tonight

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA
Press Thanks or donate if you like my work !

Follow me : Twitter, GitHub, Google+
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Floatshow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
supremazy
Old
#45  
supremazy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 148
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatshow View Post
Don't install Screenshot.apk in Aroma ! This is a virus !

New version coming tonight

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA
Can you put a changelog in the first post ?
 
djpbx
Old
#46  
djpbx's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1,562
Posts: 1,429
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Breda, the Netherlands

 
DONATE TO ME
Dear users from SenseMOD FlashONE,

We hope that by discovering the tojan in the ROM has not made you lose your trust in us. I totally blame myself for adding the .apk that i used for so long myself.

v1.2.1 will not contain the screenshot.apk anymore.
Development will continiue as normal, and I hope you guys want to keep testing and using the ROM

btw, i'm off for a week (untill saturday) so Floatshow will be the one you need to contact this week.

Thanks in advance for your understandings,

djpbx.

Danny de Bruijne, Indie Game Development student (NL, Breda) and former ROM dev.
Want to connect? Twitter - Github (finished school projects, wip's mainly stay private)
My devices, if you might care :
 
  • HTC One: ViperOne *latest* (Sense 6)
  • Nexus 7: Cyanogenmod 11
  • HTC Incredible S: Cyanogenmod 11


Code:
D/PSM     (20994): Qualcomm  
D/PSM     (20994): Adreno (TM) 320  
D/PSM     (20994): OpenGL ES 3.0 V@45.0 AU@  (CL@4169980)  
D/PSM     (20994): OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.00
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djpbx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
skinniezinho
Old
(Last edited by skinniezinho; 23rd April 2012 at 06:46 PM.)
#47  
skinniezinho's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 480
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Aveiro

 
DONATE TO ME
Nice to see more people deving for IncS =)
Any chance to port the "dialer" from a non-lite Sense 4 rom?
Because sense 4 lite dialer is like sense 3 one , the dialer from non-Lite sense 4 roms is identical of the sense 3.5 one, with shortcuts for contacts,groups,and registers.

here is a screenshot of what I am talking:

Sense 4 dialer (non lite version present in one S and one X)



Sense 4 Lite dialer (one V)

HTC One M7_UL / Hboot 1.57.0000 / Radio 4T.27.3218.14 /CID HTC_001/S-OFF/ Insert Coin
LG P500=>Nokia E52=>Nexus S=>HTC Incredile S=>Galaxy Nexus=>Nexus 4=>HTC One 32Gb
 
Bionik_kaos
Old
#48  
Bionik_kaos's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 49
Posts: 237
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: quebec
Quote:
Originally Posted by djpbx View Post
Dear users from SenseMOD FlashONE,

We hope that by discovering the tojan in the ROM has not made you lose your trust in us. I totally blame myself for adding the .apk that i used for so long myself.

v1.2.1 will not contain the screenshot.apk anymore.
Development will continiue as normal, and I hope you guys want to keep testing and using the ROM

btw, i'm off for a week (untill saturday) so Floatshow will be the one you need to contact this week.

Thanks in advance for your understandings,

djpbx.
Will 1.2.1 have softkey for inc s

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using xda premium
 
Floatshow
Old
#49  
Floatshow's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,840
Posts: 982
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toulouse

 
DONATE TO ME
No, not much new features with v1.2.1, but a safe-to-install version, although it was already safe before just by avoid Screenshot.apk installation, simply by not selecting it in Aroma.
Press Thanks or donate if you like my work !

Follow me : Twitter, GitHub, Google+
The Following User Says Thank You to Floatshow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Floatshow
Old
#50  
Floatshow's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,840
Posts: 982
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toulouse

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinniezinho View Post
Nice to see more people deving for IncS =)
Any chance to port the "dialer" from a non-lite Sense 4 rom?
Because sense 4 lite dialer is like sense 3 one , the dialer from non-Lite sense 4 roms is identical of the sense 3.5 one, with shortcuts for contacts,groups,and registers.

here is a screenshot of what I am talking:

Sense 4 dialer (non lite version present in one S and one X)



Sense 4 Lite dialer (one V)

Hmmm... I don't know... Full sense 4 apk contains m10 files which aren't yet editable (m10 tools aren't working). I'll take a look though. But for now we focus on getting the rom to a stable state for every device, and then we'll look modding it.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA
Press Thanks or donate if you like my work !

Follow me : Twitter, GitHub, Google+

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes