Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,099 Members 45,965 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS 4.0.4][NTFS][3G] Megatron (CM9 based) [v1.1.6] (Cornerstone Available)

Tip us?

danr238
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Really enjoy the ROM. I'm curious though is there any possibility of getting the stock MyCloud working with all the functions? I take advantage of splashtop and really don't want to install an alternative to my 3 PCs if possible. Thanks for the hard work. It is really appreciated on this end.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk

DammedKiller
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardopvz View Post
I already had that idea, but it's very complicated. The one in CM7 is from T-Mobile and I'm pretty sure that is not compatible with ICS.
Never mind if you cannot port it. All you hace done is awesome!

Enviado desde mi Transformer TF101 usando Tapatalk

primetime34
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmco View Post
Same here. Had this issue for a couple of ROMs so far.
Right now:
Geuvor test15

Also, does anyone know how to get the gallery to accept different default app for video files? Sounds silly, but i can't get my avi's to open with MX through the gallery, even though I've set it as the default player.
I had this same issue when I was using titanium backup to restore all my apps after a rom flash. If I just did a flash and then reinstalled from the market and only used titanium for data restoration of the necessary apps I was fine and it fixed the problem.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

ricardopvz
Old
(Last edited by ricardopvz; 23rd April 2012 at 02:43 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 756

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by reisamm View Post
Just another style for banners, & 1 avatar

Main Banner:

Small Banner:

Again, use it frelly If you still dont like it wait a while longer and you might get lucky
Thanks! Added to the 1st post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esoth View Post
Firstly, Megatron is a massive improvement over every other ICS rom i've tried - no SODs or random reboots. So thanks!

Secondly, I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but would it be possible to consider having an option in Megatron Parts to invert the scrolling direction of the touchpad? Basically, to make it so that when you scroll down the touchpad, it actually scrolls down the page, instead of up?

Obviously, I don't know if this is even feasible, but just putting the idea out there...
Almost everything in possible. It's just a matter how hard it is to implement. I'll see if I can make that

Quote:
Originally Posted by danr238 View Post
Really enjoy the ROM. I'm curious though is there any possibility of getting the stock MyCloud working with all the functions? I take advantage of splashtop and really don't want to install an alternative to my 3 PCs if possible. Thanks for the hard work. It is really appreciated on this end.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk
Next version will have native support for Asus apps, and then I will include them in Megatron Parts. But I have to check is MyCloud works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DammedKiller View Post
Never mind if you cannot port it. All you hace done is awesome!

Enviado desde mi Transformer TF101 usando Tapatalk
Don't worry. I'll try to make a sort of theme system. Instead of me adding more battery icons to the rom, you will be able to install a pack file in megatron parts which contains battery icons and then you can choose them in megatron parts. And of course I will make more things customizable.

But will take some time, so it's not going to be available soon.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ricardopvz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

msaraiva
Old
Thanks Meter 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardopvz View Post
Thanks! Added to the 1st post

Almost everything in possible. It's just a matter how hard it is to implement. I'll see if I can make that

Next version will have native support for Asus apps, and then I will include them in Megatron Parts. But I have to check is MyCloud works.

Don't worry. I'll try to make a sort of theme system. Instead of me adding more battery icons to the rom, you will be able to install a pack file in megatron parts which contains battery icons and then you can choose them in megatron parts. And of course I will make more things customizable.

Hi Ricardo. First, thanks for your hard work!

Does the native Asus app support on next version includes the keyboard and quicksettings toggles also?
Asus Transformer - CM 10.2
Galaxy S III i9300 - CM 10.2

ricardopvz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 756

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by msaraiva View Post
Hi Ricardo. First, thanks for your hard work!

Does the native Asus app support on next version includes the keyboard and quicksettings toggles also?
I told Asus apps, not Asus UI.
And the keyboard already works.
And this rom already contains a customizable quick settings, which is even better.

zegusto
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzano View Post
Back to a keyboard that works as intended. Good to be back

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app
Quote:
Originally Posted by reisamm View Post
Just another style for banners, & 1 avatar

Main Banner:

Small Banner:

Again, use it frelly If you still dont like it wait a while longer and you might get lucky
Good work thanks

Prograss
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:

Just amazing. It's getting better and better. *thumbup*
Samsung Galaxy SIII 9300
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Android 4.1.2 - Darkman deodexed
I2IEAILiiTY Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esoth View Post
Secondly, I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but would it be possible to consider having an option in Megatron Parts to invert the scrolling direction of the touchpad? Basically, to make it so that when you scroll down the touchpad, it actually scrolls down the page, instead of up?

Obviously, I don't know if this is even feasible, but just putting the idea out there...
That doesn't even seem like a good idea lol. That'd confuse everyone for awhile

danr238
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by I2IEAILiiTY View Post
That doesn't even seem like a good idea lol. That'd confuse everyone for awhile
This is actually how it is on stock. When you change the pointer to the arrow it functions identical to a multitouch trackpad on a PC. It is quite intuitive actually.