Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,943 Members 52,919 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][03 Set] CoreDroid ONE X V4.4[THEMED][FAST|SMOOTH][CD Suite Tools][2.17] ONLINE!

Tip us?

schriss
Old
Thanks Meter 101
Yesterday I connected my MHL adapter (which was working fine with SGS2) and I got no picture. Tried reconnecting multiple times, but nothing. Anybody else have this issue? Could it be ROM related? I see other people managed to get MHL to work with no settings changed, just plugged in and that's it, but they weren't on Coredroid.
HTC One
Previous: Asus Padfone 2, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy S II, HTC Desire Z, HTC Touch Pro2, i-Mate Ultimate 9502, iPhone 3G

shree.cse
Old
Thanks Meter 1549
Finally I am on Coredroid rom! Thanks to Sergio ad all the team. Going to change my Signature banner as Coredroid Addicted.

Kernel: Stock
My thread: Repacked Kernels for InsertCoin Evolution
HTC HD2===>HTC DESIRE HD===>HTC ONE X===>HTC ONE 64GB
Hit on if my post helps you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shree.cse For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

El Nino1977
Old
(Last edited by El Nino1977; 23rd April 2012 at 06:03 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2276

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by schriss View Post
Yesterday I connected my MHL adapter (which was working fine with SGS2) and I got no picture. Tried reconnecting multiple times, but nothing. Anybody else have this issue? Could it be ROM related? I see other people managed to get MHL to work with no settings changed, just plugged in and that's it, but they weren't on Coredroid.
Maybe its missing the drivers as the adaptor is for Samsung devices idk. I don't think anyone has one of these on the team to test this.

Edit: A MHL adapter has been confirmed working on v2, not sure what make/model. But they do work.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app

Phone: Nexus 5
ROM: Stock or BeerGang
Kernel: Faux/Franco/Flar2 - Can never decide!

Tablet: Nexus 7 2013 (Flo)
ROM: Stock
Kernel: Faux/Franco/Flar2 - Can never decide!

The Following User Says Thank You to El Nino1977 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wnp_79
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 634

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by schriss View Post
Just ordered one! We'll get back to you!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to wnp_79 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

banton56
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Got version 2 installed. All seems to be running well but when I go to play any music the phone freezes and reboots? Ideas?
Current Devices: Blackberry Z10, HTC ONE, Samsung GSIII I747, Blackberry Porsche

rayford85
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5126

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by banton56 View Post
Got version 2 installed. All seems to be running well but when I go to play any music the phone freezes and reboots? Ideas?
Read back like 10 or 15 posts for a solution.

cimbom
Old
Thanks Meter 7
where facebook chat and is possible htc salsa facebook chat sense in one x sense 4

wnp_79
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 634

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cimbom View Post
where facebook chat and is possible htc salsa facebook chat sense in one x sense 4
Facebook chat is one of the options you can remove in aroma during setup. You didn't remove it did you?

cimbom
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnp_79 View Post
Facebook chat is one of the options you can remove in aroma during setup. You didn't remove it did you?

no I didn't remove

wnp_79
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 634

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cimbom View Post
no I didn't remove
Ok, looks like it was taken out then. You can redownload from the market.

Tags
amazing!!, best looking rom, coredroid, coredroid one x, coredroid suite tools, dadoctor, el nino1977, extremely fast and smooth, eye candy, here is some real development, hox, loads of mods available, one of a kind superrom, rayford85, rayheath, sergio the rom developing god, sergio76, stunning, suite tools, the best rom in the one x thread
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe