Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,719 Members 38,338 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][06-02-13][Flinny] Andromadus - CM10[133]

Tip us?

David Dee
Old
Thanks Meter 820
Quote:
Originally Posted by csolanol View Post
Someone tried new gapps (20120422)?
Yes, flashed them right away, haven't noticed a difference yet. I guess no news is good news when it comes to these things.

Sent from my Desire Z using the XDA App

Tablet: Asus Transformer Pad 300
ROM: Stock Rooted

If I have helped you, please don't hesitate to hit the "Thanks" button
hoffmas Old
(Last edited by hoffmas; 23rd April 2012 at 07:15 PM.)
Thanks Meter
Default video recording

ok, i think i found a fix for different resolution in video recording:

1. i changed the 720p bitrate to 600000 and 420p to 300000 (i think these are the bitrates our device is made for - at least that are the cm7 configurations)

2. all fps to 15

3. and thats the trick - i changed weight and height for all bitrates to 720 & 480

...dont know if this is a proper fix, but it works (you can see the difference between qvga and 720p)

i attached the media_profiles.xml - push the file to /system/etc and restart the phone

EDIT: after some more testing - it seems to be related to our phones display resolution = 600000 bitrate with 800 & 480 also works perfectly (i changed the attachement = 720p = 800 x 480 )

EDIT2: maybe i fixed the timelpase for qvga

...maybe this helps for a real fix.
Attached Files
File Type: zip media_profiles_2.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.3 KB, 6 views)

C.Flat
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by otariq View Post
Anyones clock freezing up on any of the test builds?? Kinda sucks when ur pulling all-nighters for exams and realize its an hr ahead of what the phone said lol

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA
This isn't unique to 55 it had done it on very early alpha builds too. Just open and close the keyboard and the clock will reset to normal

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium
LG G3 D855

ubernicholi
Old
Thanks Meter 8
it seems to work. however dont select qvga and then timelapse. you will wave to clear data for the camera use it again.

im on build 56
Phone : T-Mobile G2 (vision)
ROM : Andromadus Audacity
Recovery : CWM 5.8.1.0 Touch
Radio : 26.13.04.19

Twitter

knightslay2
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Can u upload screenshots?

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

philippecr
Old
(Last edited by philippecr; 23rd April 2012 at 06:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 30
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1564205

Can kindly check tis issue out too?

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk_jack View Post
On a fresh boot (or hot boot) could you do:
logcat -d | grep vision

It will tell you what file it's loading for your keyboard. Once you have that file I can see that it's patched for the next release.

Thanks!
Code:
I/EventHub( 6163): New device: id=2, fd=110, path='/dev/input/event5', name='curcial-oj', classes=0x9, configuration='/system/usr/idc/curcial-oj.idc', keyLayout='/system/usr/keylayout/Generic.kl', keyCharacterMap='/system/usr/keychars/Generic.kcm', builtinKeyboard=false

D/EventHub( 6163): No input device configuration file found for device 'lightsensor-level'.

D/EventHub( 6163): No input device configuration file found for device 'vision-keypad-sea'.

I/EventHub( 6163): New device: id=4, fd=117, path='/dev/input/event3', name='vision-keypad-sea', classes=0xc3, configuration='', keyLayout='/system/usr/keylayout/vision-keypad-sea.kl', keyCharacterMap='/system/usr/keychars/vision-keypad-sea.kcm', builtinKeyboard=true

D/EventHub( 6163): No input device configuration file found for device 'proximity'.
i think this few lines is all u need?

Flinny
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6625

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffmas View Post
ok, i think i found a fix for different resolution in video recording:

1. i changed the 720p bitrate to 600000 and 420p to 300000 (i think these are the bitrates our device is made for - at least that are the cm7 configurations)

2. all fps to 15

3. and thats the trick - i changed weight and height for all bitrates to 720 & 480

...dont know if this is a proper fix, but it works (you can see the difference between qvga and 720p)

i attached the media_profiles.xml - push the file to /system/etc and restart the phone

EDIT: after some more testing - it seems to be related to our phones display resolution = 600000 bitrate with 800 & 480 also works perfectly (i changed the attachement = 720p = 800 x 480 )

...maybe this helps for a real fix.
funky, I will take a look shortly. I know Fyodor had done a load of work on the kernel and ported new vidc drivers etc I just hadn't had a chance to try anything yet

Flinny
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6625

DONATE TO ME
nope timelapse qvga is broken still not sure why it's doing that tbh as it'll record at qvga no problem. I'll disable it for now until I get a chance to look at it properly.

virtualflyer
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by philippecr View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1564205

Can kindly check tis issue out too?

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Code:
I/EventHub( 6163): New device: id=2, fd=110, path='/dev/input/event5', name='curcial-oj', classes=0x9, configuration='/system/usr/idc/curcial-oj.idc', keyLayout='/system/usr/keylayout/Generic.kl', keyCharacterMap='/system/usr/keychars/Generic.kcm', builtinKeyboard=false

D/EventHub( 6163): No input device configuration file found for device 'lightsensor-level'.

D/EventHub( 6163): No input device configuration file found for device 'vision-keypad-sea'.

I/EventHub( 6163): New device: id=4, fd=117, path='/dev/input/event3', name='vision-keypad-sea', classes=0xc3, configuration='', keyLayout='/system/usr/keylayout/vision-keypad-sea.kl', keyCharacterMap='/system/usr/keychars/vision-keypad-sea.kcm', builtinKeyboard=true

D/EventHub( 6163): No input device configuration file found for device 'proximity'.
i think this few lines is all u need?
Am I the only one getting no output from this?
Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA
hoffmas Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flinny View Post
nope timelapse qvga is broken still not sure why it's doing that tbh as it'll record at qvga no problem. I'll disable it for now until I get a chance to look at it properly.
dont try to change qvga timelapse to m4v = bootloop