Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,591 Members 36,794 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DISCONTINUED][GPL][KERNEL][OC/UV1.2+/1.4 GhzCPU/GPU384 Mhz]Titan Kernel V.5/6R

Tip us?

samno
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1242
@sibbeone yes there is i recommend you update
@cyclon not sure what's gone wrong there have you tried reflashing without wipes/with wipes could be as meemo said a rogue process in the background
@lemach ill check the link out.
Current Phones/Tabs

-Sony Xperia Z1 - PA 4.X+ / Infected Kernel
-LG Optimus 3D - ????????? Beta/Jeckyll & Hyde Kernel V3.1.0
-Samsung Nexus 10 -Omni ROM 4.4 / KTManta Kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to samno For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mrbandwidth
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by samno View Post
Small stability update up now guys with some tweaks. Mr Bandwidth hopefully this will work for you mate
Hi Samno,

unfortunately my device still has problems with the new version:

with screen on, doesn't freeze so far, however music stutters a lot (even played with PowerAmp). And when screen off + powerAmp playing -> music enters infinite loop and device freezes in few minutes (even without oc).

Well, if other people have no problems, it's just my device which is a bit rebel, that's all. I understand is hard to develop for different devices when you cannot see or test by yourself. Don't worry

Thanks and keep on your good work!

IFLPI
Old
(Last edited by IFLPI; 23rd April 2012 at 07:46 PM.)
Thanks Meter 21
This kernel is great. 0.5 seems to work with bravia engine mod (previous ones rather not) gaming is very good, maybe perfect comparing to every other kernel i used. Works like a lightening @1.4 GHz..

Great work.

Edit: on dolphin hd it plays full hd 1080p flash video on YouTube.com @1 GHz without stutters. The same is while recording full HD videos, when before this kernel i had some nasty lags every 30 seconds or less.

/Powered by Titan kernel 0.5 @ 1,4 GHz + gpu & other tweaks./
My nick is 'FLP' in 'brackets' xD

sak500
Old
Thanks Meter 241
BTW samno thanks for great work, your kernels are working on v20G as well. I'll try the latest one also.

shab_2008
Old
Thanks Meter 14
hi Samno

i tried v0.5 and i just say that it is perfect!! so fast & Stable!!

TNX mate

Evil Slayer
Old
Thanks Meter 48
looks like i missed alot of things while i was gone :P

awesome works as always my friend...i just have one question...why the min freq is back to 300mhz....i dunno if there were an issue or not...but 196mhz is working fine for me.

0 cool
Old
(Last edited by 0 cool; 23rd April 2012 at 10:04 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
thx Samno
but kernel has freeze when i tab the Bluetooth buttonand and reboot

( 21D stock)+0.5 kernel >>>back to 4.2

Meemo23
Old
Thanks Meter 566

DONATE TO ME
Well the only problem i found is a major issue. For example when i leave my phone on standby it is fine. But when i listen to music and i put my phone on standby while listening to music i cannot unlock it again. You can hear the music still but the phone does not respond what so ever until you pull the battery out..

cezzarmicu
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemo23 View Post
Well the only problem i found is a major issue. For example when i leave my phone on standby it is fine. But when i listen to music and i put my phone on standby while listening to music i cannot unlock it again. You can hear the music still but the phone does not respond what so ever until you pull the battery out..
hi meemo. i'm using the kernel with your fantastic rom dna_gb v2.0 and i don't seem to have the same issue? all is well as of this writing
The Following User Says Thank You to cezzarmicu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

IFLPI
Old
(Last edited by IFLPI; 23rd April 2012 at 11:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 21
I just noticed that gaming was a bit better on 5R than on 5, but for me using 5R is fine.

And I think that wipe dalvik + cache is strongly advised after/before applying a new kernel.

@meemo : you can hold power for 10 seconds to avoid pulling the battery out. I sometimes use that, but with 5 our 5r kernel i have no issues so far.

/Powered by Titan kernel 0.5 @ 1,4 GHz + gpu & other tweaks./
My nick is 'FLP' in 'brackets' xD

Tags
1.2, 1.4, cpu, gpu, oc/uv