Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 52,032 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Official Sony ICS 4.1.A.0.562 GENERIC Port

Tip us?
 
gandhar
Old
#381  
gandhar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 676
Posts: 1,028
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Goa
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiandskater View Post
hey i just found a bug !!

when taking photo with flash on, it looks like the flash is too fast or the camera is too late to take the picture,
so the taken image will look dark like we didn't use flash to shoot..
did anyone experienced this ??

and for gallery fc i'm pretty sure it's because of screen resolution and/or lcd density (since its ported from HDPI device)..
i ever tried to lower stock GB's lcd density (to 150) and it made SemcGallery3D.apk keep FCs,
then i reverted it back to 160 and the Gallery works fine again..
yeah i also think the camera app is not fully ported since the stack animation you get when you click multiple photos, is kinda laggy.
i mean the animation of expanding and contracting the saved photos from the camera app
 
pallavikv
Old
#382  
pallavikv's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 424
Posts: 496
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: London
Added a new mod with working infinite view and gallery and much more..
Check it out guys..
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1614687

Thanks.
PALLAVI KALYANAM
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pallavikv For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Linkinsoldier
Old
#383  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 320
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Munich
Is there going to be an update of this rom until next weekend? I'm thinking about flashing this ROM, and this would help me to decide wether or not I should wait ;D
 
kem06
Old
#384  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 107
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkinsoldier View Post
Is there going to be an update of this rom until next weekend? I'm thinking about flashing this ROM, and this would help me to decide wether or not I should wait ;D
Flash it, but please read my recommendations.
  • Install SetCPU and downgrade from 245 mhz to 122mhz the minimum value, this would allow to have more battery life
  • Install Go Contacts EX or similar, the call log in the stock apk don't work
 
ramezzidane
Old
#385  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 319
Posts: 408
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Damascus
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiandskater View Post
hey i just found a bug !!

when taking photo with flash on, it looks like the flash is too fast or the camera is too late to take the picture,
so the taken image will look dark like we didn't use flash to shoot..
did anyone experienced this ??

and for gallery fc i'm pretty sure it's because of screen resolution and/or lcd density (since its ported from HDPI device)..
i ever tried to lower stock GB's lcd density (to 150) and it made SemcGallery3D.apk keep FCs,
then i reverted it back to 160 and the Gallery works fine again..
you have to go back to baseband 64 or 62

flash and torch works fine but with baseband 66 or 69 or 70 flash doesn't work
Phone : Live with Walkman
Rom : Lewa OS 4-05-2013 & MIUI GB 2.3.16 & JoyOS 1.2.2

If you find my reply useful hit thanks button

---Sorry for my bad English----

Free Syria .......My Country
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luy16mIf2x1r1boeoo1_500.jpg
The Following User Says Thank You to ramezzidane For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
MrKingLouie
Old
#386  
MrKingLouie's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 139
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Stockholm
Quote:
Originally Posted by muhamadwahab View Post
Basedband .70 for Xperia 2011 download here

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ptsk93tdntapaf9

extarac n flash with Flashtool 0.7.0.0

*Tested work on my wt19i
Working fine with Active, ST17i, and latest flashtool.

Thanks
Sony Ericsson Arc S - CM9 FXP135
Sony Ericsson Active - CM9 FXP135
 
Levered
Old
#387  
Levered's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1440
Posts: 1,534
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Malaysia

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Beats Audio Mods

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...9#post25004179

I have flash with it...wonderful...audio optimize with beats...
The Following User Says Thank You to Levered For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Theonewithideas
Old
#388  
Theonewithideas's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 293
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Jagodina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkinsoldier View Post
Is there going to be an update of this rom until next weekend? I'm thinking about flashing this ROM, and this would help me to decide wether or not I should wait ;D
Well, feel free to flash it. Pretty much everything's working. You can use some other media player since this one isn't ported. The biggest annoyance so far is buggy accelerometer, which isn't big deal anyway.



I will try to port default player from Mini look(just the layout, functions should stay the same) to the new one, to make it work.

Can someone provide me that new SemcMusic.apk? I've replaced mine with one from Xperia S.
 
phoneyericsson
Old
#389  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 96
Posts: 625
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by levered View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...9#post25004179

I have flash with it...wonderful...audio optimize with beats...
I tried that with stock 2.3 and it was brilliant, I just tried it with this and it did...nothing...I don't get it!
Constant-Reboot problems (2011) Xperia Mini: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2#post24249402
Last Method for fixing bricked (2010) X10 Mini: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1267587
Sony News Blog: http://blogs.sonymobile.com/
Sony Update Service: http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/...pdate-service/

Virtue doesn't seek reward - I don't ask for thanks I just like to help
 
qryak
Old
(Last edited by qryak; 24th April 2012 at 09:40 AM.)
#390  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 42
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Beograd
Quote:
Originally Posted by muhamadwahab View Post
Basedband .70 for Xperia 2011 download here

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ptsk93tdntapaf9

extarac n flash with Flashtool 0.7.0.0

*Tested work on my wt19i
After flashing baseband .70 I got an extremely high battery drain (10% per hour in idle). Went back to baseband .64 and everithing is fine again (1-2% per hour).

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes