Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,553 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Documents To Go Full Version $5.00 right now

Tip us?

NoSudo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 84
Default Documents To Go Full Version $5.00 right now

Just a heads up. I noticed today that you can get Documents To Go Full version(lets you create, edit, view MS word, excel, pp docs) for $5.00 instead of the normal $30.00. They are calling it the Spring Sale, it's only good through the next 4 days(untill Mar 24).

I picked up a copy earlier. Seems like a good app though I can't figure out how to align Tables, just text/paragraphs when editing a document still for $5 I'm pleased.

joliveto
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSudo View Post
Just a heads up. I noticed today that you can get Documents To Go Full version(lets you create, edit, view MS word, excel, pp docs) for $5.00 instead of the normal $30.00. They are calling it the Spring Sale, it's only good through the next 4 days(untill Mar 24).

I picked up a copy earlier. Seems like a good app though I can't figure out how to align Tables, just text/paragraphs when editing a document still for $5 I'm pleased.
WHERE? it's not on play.google.com.... it's not 30 bucks it's 15 bucks there

NoSudo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by joliveto View Post
WHERE? it's not on play.google.com.... it's not 30 bucks it's 15 bucks there
Yea this post is rather old. It was a great sale, but it was only a few days long. Hence my post about it. I picked up the full version key for $5. Very handy for making quick edits to documents in a pinch.