Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

Make Your Own Clock Widget

OP maniac2k

22nd April 2012, 10:24 PM   |  #11  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 122

305 posts
More
I'm glad you like it! It seems overwhelming at first but once you get going its easy. Plus its fun to import a skin from the thread and modify it and use them as a starting point for you. I thought that I'd come across rude after I posted in here cause afterwards I thought about it and I could it have been misconstrued as an attempt to hijack your thread. Apologies on that.

Btw a trick I use for finding new skins is searching on Google under the images tab. Adjust the time parameters to last week or 24 hours and you can find skins that aren't posted to xda enjoy and have fun. Hope to see some of your skins in the official skins thread!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to fafinaf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 06:30 PM   |  #12  
Elba, Alabama
Thanks Meter: 76

294 posts
More
Don't know if I'm missing something or not. But I am not seeing the widget in the widgets list. I created a clock and exported it. I see it on my SD card. But I can't figure out how to set on my desktop. I watched over half the video before having to start work also. Any help would be great. I would love to get rid of the stock sense clock.

EDIT: Nevermind. The widgets decided they wanted to appear last night.

Sent from my bamfed rezzy using xda
Last edited by sanders539; 25th April 2012 at 01:37 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread