5,600,984 Members 43,437 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Make Your Own Clock Widget

Tip us?

fafinaf
Old
Thanks Meter 121
I'm glad you like it! It seems overwhelming at first but once you get going its easy. Plus its fun to import a skin from the thread and modify it and use them as a starting point for you. I thought that I'd come across rude after I posted in here cause afterwards I thought about it and I could it have been misconstrued as an attempt to hijack your thread. Apologies on that.

Btw a trick I use for finding new skins is searching on Google under the images tab. Adjust the time parameters to last week or 24 hours and you can find skins that aren't posted to xda enjoy and have fun. Hope to see some of your skins in the official skins thread!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to fafinaf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sanders539
Old
(Last edited by sanders539; 25th April 2012 at 01:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 76
Don't know if I'm missing something or not. But I am not seeing the widget in the widgets list. I created a clock and exported it. I see it on my SD card. But I can't figure out how to set on my desktop. I watched over half the video before having to start work also. Any help would be great. I would love to get rid of the stock sense clock.

EDIT: Nevermind. The widgets decided they wanted to appear last night.

Sent from my bamfed rezzy using xda