Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,276 Members 38,536 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[NEW][ROM] FD19 Stock. Rooted. Odexed/Deodexed ICS 4.0.3

Tip us?

TonyTurboII
Old
Thanks Meter 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by agat63 View Post
Let's hope it's precistant and Samsung finaly fixed the damn bug.
Fixed.
Sprint Service and Repair Technician
LG Nexus 5 (Hammerhead) - Rebel Alliance 32GB
ROM - SlimKat
Recovery - TWRP 2.7.1.1
Kernel - ElementalX
Unlocked and Rooted with - CF-Auto-Root

-----------------------------------------------------------
Please note: The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies or opinions of Sprint.

latinmaxima
Old
Thanks Meter 53
So after setting this up the market doesn't recognize my apps? Anyone else having this issue? On odex.

Also when flashing I noticed it copied, deleted and pushed data? That hasn't happened before to my recollection. Agat an I wrong?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
2004 Nissan Maxima SE

JohnCorleone
Old
Thanks Meter 5,769

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villain123 View Post
My bluetooth headset will connect to my phone, but when I make a call it will not connect. Any one else have this issue or know of a fix?
There is an extra setting to toggle now once you pair and connect the Bluetooth. You now have the option it have calls only, media only, or both come through Bluetooth. I don't know why phone was off by default but it was

Sent from either ET4G or NS4G using Xparent Tapatalk 2

sweets55
Old
Thanks Meter 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTurboII View Post
Fixed.
What is fixed? If your talking about the the silent notification bug it's not fixed in this build. Calk said Sammy thought it was fixed and is working on it now. I use Google+ a lot and I think it's one of the reasons why I get the bug. It happens without making a phone call and I think when I get a message from a huddle.

agat63
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 7,932

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinmaxima View Post
So after setting this up the market doesn't recognize my apps? Anyone else having this issue? On odex.

Also when flashing I noticed it copied, deleted and pushed data? That hasn't happened before to my recollection. Agat an I wrong?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Copy, Delete and push data is present almost in all roms.
There is a Data folder in rom zip with some apps that I added to rom but those are not system apps. E.g. USB switcher app, Quickbooot etc. That data folder is pushed to phone separately.
My work can be found here:

http://d-h.st/users/agat/?fld_id=0#files

If you like my work and want to help
Donate Here

sandiegopaneraiguy
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villain123 View Post
My bluetooth headset will connect to my phone, but when I make a call it will not connect. Any one else have this issue or know of a fix?
I had the same issue with the last leak and this one... Ive had to go back three versions to get it to work again.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone View Post
There is an extra setting to toggle now once you pair and connect the Bluetooth. You now have the option it have calls only, media only, or both come through Bluetooth. I don't know why phone was off by default but it was

Sent from either ET4G or NS4G using Xparent Tapatalk 2
That doesn't fix the problem. I am able to connect (shows connected on the phone and my truck) but when a call comes in, or I try to make a call it reverts to the phone speaker and mic.
“If your staring at me it better be because I am the God Damn suspect. Because if I don’t get some rock solid leads soon your all going to be demoted to something that requires touching **** with your hands.”