Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,492 Members 39,554 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.0.3]NOTEWorthy ICS BETA v2.0 (4/25/12)*UPDATED*

Tip us?

netsyd
Old
Thanks Meter 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltilt2 View Post
I prefer aosp
Agreed. To each their own of course - but I'd prefer ASOP with the option of moving to go + theme..

Current Devices:
Galaxy S4 Mini - SGH-i257m on AT&T LTE
Nexus 5 32 GB Running Kangakat

First Smartphone:
HTC Wizard

paleh0rse
Old
Thanks Meter 633

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by playin4sheezy View Post
So your receiving calls from everybody using go contacts ex?
I can't test that as I am back on GB awaiting your beta2. Sorry!

It should be easy enough for you to test since it's free? My guess is that it would have no effect since the stock dialer/contacts are still installed, but you could always try it with those completely removed as a temporary workaround...? I dunno...
"To be rooted is perhaps the most important and least recognized need of the human soul." - Simone Weil

Ltilt2
Old
Thanks Meter 862
Where is everyone? P4 where is you?

playin4sheezy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 674

DONATE TO ME
Check this out. Getting closer and closer to rocking full tablet mode on our Notes. I've been quietly working on this for future version. Figured I'd post a shot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
If you want to donate and buy me a dos equis then its highly appreciated. If not, still highly appreciated
El Donation
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to playin4sheezy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Eric-1987
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 147
Nice! And I still dont see why people would go back to GB. I wouldnt go back even if I was paid.
The Following User Says Thank You to Eric-1987 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hiii_imkris
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Check this out. Getting closer and closer to rocking full tablet mode on our Notes. I've been quietly working on this for future version. Figured I'd post a shot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
That looks amazing, good job man. Looking forward to your updates. This is by far the smoothest rom I've used on my Note.
Current phones: AT&T Galaxy S4, AT&T Blackberry Z10 (Work phone)
The Following User Says Thank You to hiii_imkris For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

paleh0rse
Old
Thanks Meter 633

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric-1987 View Post
Nice! And I still dont see why people would go back to GB. I wouldnt go back even if I was paid.
I've just been doing so during the week, and then going ICS flash-crazy every weekend. Once I feel a tiny bit more comfortable with an ICS daily driver, and this beta1 came damn close, I'll stick around for good!
"To be rooted is perhaps the most important and least recognized need of the human soul." - Simone Weil

Ltilt2
Old
Thanks Meter 862
Nice looking, Can't wait!

jpg71
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Lookin good - did you figure out how to solve the missing navigation dock/notification panel doohickey? There's a hefty bounty out there for this, you may want to get a piece of that if possible!

b3asty
Old
Thanks Meter 141
P4S. I will be a sliding a nice donation your way when I get home because, despite the fc issues that you're working out, this has been the wonderful start to the gb experience that I have been looking forward to. I'm right there along with everyone else anxiously anticipating your improvements and really appreciate the work man. Loving your work and the level of communication with the following. Nohomo.. Lol.. Thanks man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA
8125 / 8525 / 8925 / Tilt 2...
Then I got smart & moved to Android.