Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,563 Members 45,126 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I need advice!!

Tip us?

SeeZaar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Question [Q] I need advice!!

I need advice! I want to put a new ROM on the Samsung i9000 Galaxy... I wonder who is the best ROM for my cell phone... I want a ROM is a fast, stable and don't blocket! Can someone give me advice what ROM and kernel is the best for galaxy s i9000?
sorry for my bad english...

Jashanmallan
Old
Thanks Meter 55
U should use cm9 bcoz it have no erorr . I m also using it.

Send from my GT i9000 ics 4.0.4
The Following User Says Thank You to Jashanmallan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ishangoyal
Old
Thanks Meter 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeZaar View Post
I need advice! I want to put a new ROM on the Samsung i9000 Galaxy... I wonder who is the best ROM for my cell phone... I want a ROM is a fast, stable and don't blocket! Can someone give me advice what ROM and kernel is the best for galaxy s i9000?
sorry for my bad english...
If you want a rom that is perfectly stable and having all the features then go for either CM7 or Mintberry MIUI

if you want an ICS rom, well then read the feature list of all the ICS roms and decide for yourself... (try to select one with Rom control feature .. it has lots of customization options)
Hit thanks button if I helped
Have a break, Have a KITKAT
The Following User Says Thank You to ishangoyal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SeeZaar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
thanks people!

traju
Old
Thanks Meter 3
If you want ICS rom I would highly recommend Infinitium. For me it's the best ICS rom on SGS. On second place I put Dark Knight 3 (yes, the older one) it's also very good rom but not as smooth as infinitium. Maybe fifth version of DK will be better because DK 4 is total mistake.
The Following User Says Thank You to traju For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ToM446
Old
Thanks Meter 9
As the said before me, the Android version makes a diffrence.
i'm using INFINTIUM and it is awsome though i think that if you don't want an ICS Rom you should use GamerzRom which is based on samsung with value pack and it is very fast.
The Following User Says Thank You to ToM446 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

5aaled
Old
Thanks Meter 141
for GB the best rom is GamerzRom with kernal semaphore
The Following User Says Thank You to 5aaled For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SeeZaar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
tahnks people very much! i use infintium and its perfect...