MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more
Post Reply

[Q] google play and bass?

23rd April 2012, 06:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Claremont
Thanks Meter: 3
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
are there any apps that will increase bass on google play? i know that poweramp and similar apps only work with music that is physically on the phone...right? or am i mistaken in some way?
23rd April 2012, 10:16 AM   |  #2  
Tx Redneck's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 679
 
1,422 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiadesi

are there any apps that will increase bass on google play? i know that poweramp and similar apps only work with music that is physically on the phone...right? or am i mistaken in some way?

Volume+ will do what you're wanting.

Last edited by Tx Redneck; 23rd April 2012 at 10:18 AM.
23rd April 2012, 01:50 PM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Flag Near Boston
Thanks Meter: 3
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Redneck

Volume+ will do what you're wanting.

Redneck, I installed the pay app of this after reading your post. Unfortunately, nothing is working at all. (meaning within the app) I tried all settings and no results. Could I be missing something here?

ROM= Unofficial (up to date) no other MODS or software related to sound.
Also I gave root access to the app for in-call volume.

Thanks for any advice on this.
23rd April 2012, 01:53 PM   |  #4  
darkops32's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Richmond
Thanks Meter: 3
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Have you tried the beats audio and dspmanager over on the development forums? It's done wonders for mine. Here's the thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to darkops32 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 03:25 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Flag Near Boston
Thanks Meter: 3
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkops32

Have you tried the beats audio and dspmanager over on the development forums? It's done wonders for mine. Here's the thread.

Thanks, that help! The strange thing is, is that it didn't happen right away...lol
23rd April 2012, 04:39 PM   |  #6  
Tx Redneck's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 679
 
1,422 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger_15

Redneck, I installed the pay app of this after reading your post. Unfortunately, nothing is working at all. (meaning within the app) I tried all settings and no results. Could I be missing something here?

ROM= Unofficial (up to date) no other MODS or software related to sound.
Also I gave root access to the app for in-call volume.

Thanks for any advice on this.

Man, I'm sorry it didn't work for you as expected. That app has always been my go to cause it just works.

Texan and saved by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
23rd April 2012, 07:36 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Flag Near Boston
Thanks Meter: 3
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Redneck

Man, I'm sorry it didn't work for you as expected. That app has always been my go to cause it just works.

Texan and saved by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

No fret man, all's good.

Thanks.
23rd April 2012, 09:23 PM   |  #8  
OP Member
Flag Claremont
Thanks Meter: 3
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Yeah, sorry I don't think Volume+ is working for me, but DSP and Beats worked great. Thanks guys!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes