Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,073 Members 45,408 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Happy B-day

Tip us?

mackster248
Old
Thanks Meter 648

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Core Memory View Post
Hitler's birthday was chosen as the date to release the G2X. Weird but true.

My comment is not an invitation for racist comments. It is about either a coincidence or some other reason why LG and T-Mobile chose that day, the birthday of one of the worst if not the worst mass murdering thieves, out of all the days in a year, to release a new product, the G2X. Unfortunately, one XDA member replied with a racist comment which was, thankfully, erased by XDA's moderator. I hope there aren't any more racist comments because they will be dealt with the same way and there may be further consequences to that poster.
That comment was no where near racist... I never even thought about racism until you brought it up.

"Racism will never truly go away until people stop talking about it" -Morgan Freeman

If that simple comment offended you and was racial to you, then I don't know how you can live a day with out being offended...

Not attacking you though, just sayin'.
Carrier: T-Mobile USA
------------------------------
Current Phone:
T-Mobile LG G2 (D801)

D.O.C
Old
Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - The Android Surgeon
Thanks Meter 3,711

DONATE TO ME
Having said the above, and to avoid any more confusion, and since this thread has lead to nothing productive. Thread closed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D.O.C For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe