Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,512 Members 42,443 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anyone have an amaze they wanna trade for a gs2?

Tip us?
 
Drzfr3shboialex
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 105
Posts: 1,749
Join Date: May 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Anyone have an amaze they wanna trade for a gs2?

Preferably in white.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
 
william tanaya
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 197
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: auburn, wa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drzfr3shboialex View Post
Preferably in white.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
i have one white amaze. just one question, why you want to trade to amaze?
 
Drzfr3shboialex
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 105
Posts: 1,749
Join Date: May 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by william tanaya View Post
i have one white amaze. just one question, why you want to trade to amaze?
I hate touchwiz so much. This is my first Samsung phone, I've always had HTC and love sense. Are you willing to trade?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
 
william tanaya
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 197
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: auburn, wa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drzfr3shboialex View Post
I hate touchwiz so much. This is my first Samsung phone, I've always had HTC and love sense. Are you willing to trade?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
is your samsung rooted? can you send me the picture of your phone?
 
Drzfr3shboialex
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 105
Posts: 1,749
Join Date: May 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by william tanaya View Post
is your samsung rooted? can you send me the picture of your phone?
It's rooted but I have a deal pending sorry if it falls through which i doubt and hope it doesn't ill pm you

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
 
Drzfr3shboialex
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 105
Posts: 1,749
Join Date: May 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by william tanaya View Post
is your samsung rooted? can you send me the picture of your phone?
Deal fell through

here are pics:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1614035
 
PeartFan40
Old
#7  
PeartFan40's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,405
Posts: 4,050
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Hadley, Ma. USA
This is the wrong section. This belongs in the marketplace. Please take a few minutes to read the rules.

Thread Closed.

Sent from my Galaxy Note i717 using XDA Premium.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes