5,597,501 Members 31,892 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Try to get AOSP lockscreen

Tip us?
 
fromnowon
Old
(Last edited by fromnowon; 22nd April 2012 at 05:56 PM.)
#1  
fromnowon's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 95
Posts: 145
Join Date: Mar 2012
Angry Try to get AOSP lockscreen

Hi,
since I don't really like the Glass lockscreen on YP-G1,I wanna change it to AOSP style.
However,UOT kitchen can't make it though I've tried many times uploading files

So,I searched for way to mod these files manually in forum.Like:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=969354

Stuck ROM's is fully odexed,so I got android.policy.jar and android.policy.odex.After decompiling android.policy.odex(340KB),editing codes,recompiling,I got a dex file(296KB).It was smaller than before,making me confused...

Then I renamed it to 'classes.dex' putting into android.policy.jar,and made a CWM zip and flashed it as usual.

Reboot,ah,just got a bootloop

Anyone could give me a hand?This stuff almost made me mad...
 
fromnowon
Old
#2  
fromnowon's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 95
Posts: 145
Join Date: Mar 2012
If AOSP lockscreen's codes were not exist in firmware,then what I've done was just in vain...

But Klin has succeed in changing lock style via UOT.So there should be sth wrong in editing these codes for me.

Keep working on it.
 
klin1344
Old
#3  
klin1344's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5515
Posts: 3,447
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Cerritos, CA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromnowon View Post
If AOSP lockscreen's codes were not exist in firmware,then what I've done was just in vain...

But Klin has succeed in changing lock style via UOT.So there should be sth wrong in editing these codes for me.

Keep working on it.
You have to change a method in android.policy.jar. I think it was in class lockpatternkeyguardview.

Sent using Tapatalk
Nexus 5 - Android 4.4.2 KitKat

| [APP][FREE][4.0+]Cardify Flashcards |
Intuitive and simple user interface, yet powerful and feature-packed.

The Following User Says Thank You to klin1344 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
fromnowon
Old
#4  
fromnowon's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 95
Posts: 145
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by klin1344 View Post
You have to change a method in android.policy.jar. I think it was in class lockpatternkeyguardview.

Sent using Tapatalk
Hi,Klin.
Could you please send me your android.policy.jar and android.policy.odex?I downloaded your custom ROM R5,but couldn't be unpacked by UltraISO,even failed to mount the rfs file in Linux

Thax!
 
klin1344
Old
#5  
klin1344's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5515
Posts: 3,447
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Cerritos, CA

 
DONATE TO ME
Ok, I'll give it to you when I get home this afternoon. But my rom is deodexed, so it doesn't have android.policy.jar.odex.
And also, the reason you can't mount the factoryfs.rfs is because it is an extremely image in an Odin flashable format. If you want it sooner, you could download r4 and mount it and take the file you need.

Sent using Tapatalk
Nexus 5 - Android 4.4.2 KitKat

| [APP][FREE][4.0+]Cardify Flashcards |
Intuitive and simple user interface, yet powerful and feature-packed.

The Following User Says Thank You to klin1344 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
fromnowon
Old
#6  
fromnowon's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 95
Posts: 145
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by klin1344 View Post
Ok, I'll give it to you when I get home this afternoon. But my rom is deodexed, so it doesn't have android.policy.jar.odex.
And also, the reason you can't mount the factoryfs.rfs is because it is an extremely image in an Odin flashable format. If you want it sooner, you could download r4 and mount it and take the file you need.

Sent using Tapatalk
Thank you~
Starting to learn Android,I'm interested in everything about it.
 
klin1344
Old
#7  
klin1344's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5515
Posts: 3,447
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Cerritos, CA

 
DONATE TO ME
Sorry for the delay, but here ya go.
There is no odex version because it is already deodexed.
Attached Files
File Type: jar android.policy.jar - [Click for QR Code] (274.7 KB, 8 views)
Nexus 5 - Android 4.4.2 KitKat

| [APP][FREE][4.0+]Cardify Flashcards |
Intuitive and simple user interface, yet powerful and feature-packed.

The Following User Says Thank You to klin1344 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
iJimaniac
Old
#8  
iJimaniac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 412
Posts: 1,347
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Douglas, AZ

 
DONATE TO ME
So, would using a deodexed android.policy.jar on a stock odexed rom not work?

Sent using Tapatalk
Get R.E.D.D ->> Got R.E.D.D? <<- Get R.E.D.D

Asking an ETA for a rom is like asking for a hug from Chuck Norris. Moral: NO ETA'S!

Flashing CyanogenMod on a YP-G1 before backing up the EFS is like punching Chuck Norris before you're ready to die. Moral: ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR EFS!
 
klin1344
Old
#9  
klin1344's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5515
Posts: 3,447
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Cerritos, CA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by iJimaniac View Post
So, would using a deodexed android.policy.jar on a stock odexed rom not work?

Sent using Tapatalk
Probably not. But you could try it if you want, and if it boot loops just adb push the original one to your phone. But if your rom is a different framework other than 2.3.6 than this definitely won't work.

Sent using Tapatalk
Nexus 5 - Android 4.4.2 KitKat

| [APP][FREE][4.0+]Cardify Flashcards |
Intuitive and simple user interface, yet powerful and feature-packed.

 
fromnowon
Old
#10  
fromnowon's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 95
Posts: 145
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by klin1344 View Post
Sorry for the delay, but here ya go.
There is no odex version because it is already deodexed.
Thx.
In fact I got lots of bootloop while testing such things,haha
I would investigate this file and hope to find sth.
Thx again!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes