Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,752 Members 39,786 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

+++ Liquid Smooth Roms 3.2 for HTC Thunderbolt +++

Tip us?

Droided Up
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Well it turns out that I can receive the calls up until I restore system data through TIBU so ill just skip that part

jackmei2
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droided Up View Post
Well it turns out that I can receive the calls up until I restore system data through TIBU so ill just skip that part

Droided Up
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Ive never restored the system data before but I was trying to get some pictures back that I accidentally deleted after installing the ROM, but even after restoring gallery from TiBu, they still were gone, so it was futile

mepstein10
Old
Thanks Meter 1
A little late to the bandwagon, but Have to say really like the rom. Though I have encountered one rather interesting problem, wanted to know if anyone else found it and if they managed to get a solution for it. My bluetooth does not work - at all. In fact it absolutely refuses to turn on. Using the latest 3.2 (rom version: liquid.mecha 20111118.145810). Tried every possible method to get it working but regardless if from the dropdown shortcut menu or from settings, any time I choose to turn on bluetooth, it thinks for ten seconds or so then goes back to its previous state. It's an oddly frustrating problem.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

sixty1ragtop
Old
Thanks Meter 1
i loaded 3.2 on my wifes last week and the BT stopped working on it. It has the same radio and load as my tbolt and mine works. I never figured it out. She was up for an upgrade so I never really followed thru. good luck your not alone.

zachjf
Old
Thanks Meter 0
tried to flash this rom on my newly rooted TBolt and now its been stuck on the flashing colored tiles screen for like the last 45min. I rooted and flashed my mytouch 3g/4g phones with no problem and in less than a few min.....any ideas??

disconnecktie
Old
Thanks Meter 1,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachjf View Post
tried to flash this rom on my newly rooted TBolt and now its been stuck on the flashing colored tiles screen for like the last 45min. I rooted and flashed my mytouch 3g/4g phones with no problem and in less than a few min.....any ideas??
Did you do a full wipe and format system as well?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

smtom
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Running proper radio versions?

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App
LG G2 - Malladus 1.2.2
Nexus 7 (2012) ~ Prime
Galaxy Nexus ~ Retired
Thunderbolt - ~ Retired | OG Incredible ~ Retired
46" Sony Google TV ~ Honeycomb | Kindle Fire ~ Rooted

zachjf
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnecktie View Post
Did you do a full wipe and format system as well?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Yep, did both before I installed. I finally just yanked the battery, rebooted and let the phone boot up and it was fine, almost like it hung up on the spinning colored tile animation after the install, works fine now

mikeb252
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Looking to give this a try maybe, Are there Bluetooth issues??

Thanks

Mike