Flag Kuantan
Thanks Meter: 348

531 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyzee

awesome bro....

Do u think i should update this lewa? Actually the solution to get a stable lewa is simple, i just need to extract lewa rom for huawei c8650 & transfer the framework folder to my current lewa. But other thing is catching my eyes now, LIGUX already came out with v4.0 (ICS)

Sent from my Huawei Ideos X6 using xda premium
24th April 2012, 03:08 AM   |  #242  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 73

332 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukriaksah

Do u think i should update this lewa? Actually the solution to get a stable lewa is simple, i just need to extract lewa rom for huawei c8650 & transfer the framework folder to my current lewa. But other thing is catching my eyes now, LIGUX already came out with v4.0 (ICS)

If you can get the camera to work I would love to get to Ics

Sent from my U9000 using xda premium
24th April 2012, 07:33 AM   |  #243  
Flag Shanghai
Thanks Meter: 15

81 posts
More
Quote:

It's neccesary for me
24th April 2012, 02:42 PM   |  #244  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 144

492 posts
More
Quote:

Bro, as I said before, you should concentrate on bringing more ROMs to our phone. Other than LIGUX You also said you were trying to port aurora ICS MIUI? How's that going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uemuem

It's neccesary for me

Bro how is the first lewa ui2.0? Do you face any problems with that? I think that was stable enough but my experience with the ui 2.0 was very limited! I also believe that any problems that you might be facing would be solvable without requiring any update.
Last edited by whyzee; 24th April 2012 at 02:46 PM.
24th April 2012, 03:13 PM   |  #245  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kuantan

531 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyzee

Bro, as I said before, you should concentrate on bringing more ROMs to our phone. Other than LIGUX You also said you were trying to port aurora ICS MIUI? How's that going?

Bro how is the first lewa ui2.0? Do you face any problems with that? I think that was stable enough but my experience with the ui 2.0 was very limited! I also believe that any problems that you might be facing would be solvable without requiring any update.

Not succeed yet. Good news is i managed to boot up ligux v4 (ics) using new kernel given by austrie. Bad news is by using this new kernel, touchscreen not working. I need someone who can recompile kernel to make touchscreen working

24th April 2012, 03:55 PM   |  #246  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 73

332 posts
More
Quote:

Not succeed yet. Good news is i managed to boot up ligux v4 (ics) using new kernel given by austrie. Bad news is by using this new kernel, touchscreen not working. I need someone who can recompile kernel to make touchscreen working

Did you try the kernel from the ICS version from edowar?
24th April 2012, 03:55 PM   |  #247  
Flag Chennai

492 posts
More
Quote:

I could do that, considering I have a lot of spare time, only if somebody who knows about this would point me in the right direction and get me started as I have ZERO knowledge on stuff like kernel....
24th April 2012, 04:34 PM   |  #248  
Flag sabah
Thanks Meter: 923

908 posts
More
Quote:

try ask whyzor,he can fix the touchdriver for fih/fbo
24th April 2012, 04:50 PM   |  #249  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kuantan

531 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergekarol

Did you try the kernel from the ICS version from edowar?

Cannot, even when i try to use edowar cm9 as a base (same method as porting miui v4), its not booting

24th April 2012, 05:06 PM   |  #250  
Flag Chennai

492 posts
More
Quote:

Cannot, even when i try to use edowar cm9 as a base (same method as porting miui v4), its not booting

Maybe try PMing Napstar/edowar/DoomLord/austrie.....

just my 2 cents...
Last edited by whyzee; 24th April 2012 at 05:18 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread