zukriaksah
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 348

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyzee View Post
awesome bro....
Do u think i should update this lewa? Actually the solution to get a stable lewa is simple, i just need to extract lewa rom for huawei c8650 & transfer the framework folder to my current lewa. But other thing is catching my eyes now, LIGUX already came out with v4.0 (ICS)

Sent from my Huawei Ideos X6 using xda premium

Sergekarol
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukriaksah View Post
Do u think i should update this lewa? Actually the solution to get a stable lewa is simple, i just need to extract lewa rom for huawei c8650 & transfer the framework folder to my current lewa. But other thing is catching my eyes now, LIGUX already came out with v4.0 (ICS)

If you can get the camera to work I would love to get to Ics

Sent from my U9000 using xda premium
Connect to your files from anywhere even from you android phone using Dropbox. http://db.tt/u45oLRUn

Sign up with minus and we both will get an additional GB of file space http://min.us/rbgu7wE7

uemuem
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:

It's neccesary for me

whyzee
Old
(Last edited by whyzee; 24th April 2012 at 02:46 PM.)
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:

Bro, as I said before, you should concentrate on bringing more ROMs to our phone. Other than LIGUX You also said you were trying to port aurora ICS MIUI? How's that going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uemuem View Post
It's neccesary for me
Bro how is the first lewa ui2.0? Do you face any problems with that? I think that was stable enough but my experience with the ui 2.0 was very limited! I also believe that any problems that you might be facing would be solvable without requiring any update.

zukriaksah
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 348

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyzee View Post
Bro, as I said before, you should concentrate on bringing more ROMs to our phone. Other than LIGUX You also said you were trying to port aurora ICS MIUI? How's that going?

Bro how is the first lewa ui2.0? Do you face any problems with that? I think that was stable enough but my experience with the ui 2.0 was very limited! I also believe that any problems that you might be facing would be solvable without requiring any update.
Not succeed yet. Good news is i managed to boot up ligux v4 (ics) using new kernel given by austrie. Bad news is by using this new kernel, touchscreen not working. I need someone who can recompile kernel to make touchscreen working

Sergekarol
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Not succeed yet. Good news is i managed to boot up ligux v4 (ics) using new kernel given by austrie. Bad news is by using this new kernel, touchscreen not working. I need someone who can recompile kernel to make touchscreen working

Did you try the kernel from the ICS version from edowar?
Connect to your files from anywhere even from you android phone using Dropbox. http://db.tt/u45oLRUn

Sign up with minus and we both will get an additional GB of file space http://min.us/rbgu7wE7

whyzee
Old
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:

I could do that, considering I have a lot of spare time, only if somebody who knows about this would point me in the right direction and get me started as I have ZERO knowledge on stuff like kernel....

elol
Old
Thanks Meter 919
Quote:

try ask whyzor,he can fix the touchdriver for fih/fbo

zukriaksah
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 348

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergekarol View Post
Did you try the kernel from the ICS version from edowar?
Cannot, even when i try to use edowar cm9 as a base (same method as porting miui v4), its not booting

whyzee
Old
(Last edited by whyzee; 24th April 2012 at 05:18 PM.)
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Cannot, even when i try to use edowar cm9 as a base (same method as porting miui v4), its not booting

Maybe try PMing Napstar/edowar/DoomLord/austrie.....

just my 2 cents...