Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,424 Members 36,117 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nokia Lumia Update(1600.2487.8107.12070) Officially Available on ZUNE

Tip us?
 
Jabbah
Old
#71  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Oct 2006
Just got the update through Zune, Im on Orange UK.
 
Boss_Cuco
Old
#72  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 62
Join Date: Sep 2011
Update available for T-Mobile DE through Zune.
 
-obiwan-
Old
#73  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 32
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss_Cuco View Post
Update available for T-Mobile DE through Zune.
Can you confirm that the volume bug is present for the T-Mobile DE Firmware after the update?
 
Erazor84
Old
#74  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 57
Join Date: Apr 2011
everyone has this problem! no matter what country, branding or lumia device you have
 
Boss_Cuco
Old
#75  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 62
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by -obiwan- View Post
Can you confirm that the volume bug is present for the T-Mobile DE Firmware after the update?
I don't use my lumia as an mp3 player so i can't confirm if the bug is still present or not... How can i reproduce the bug?
 
-obiwan-
Old
#76  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 32
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss_Cuco View Post
I don't use my lumia as an mp3 player so i can't confirm if the bug is still present or not... How can i reproduce the bug?
Play a song with low volume (e.g. 4 or 5) and call your phone. When the ringtone for the incoming call starts volume will jump up to max.
 
Boss_Cuco
Old
#77  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 62
Join Date: Sep 2011
Yup, the bug is still present.
However, it only happens if you are not on silent. Since i'm always on silent i can live with it until Nokia gets it fixed.


Actually this was the first time i set my lumia to play the ringtone
The Following User Says Thank You to Boss_Cuco For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
-obiwan-
Old
#78  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 32
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss_Cuco View Post
Yup, the bug is still present.
However, it only happens if you are not on silent. Since i'm always on silent i can live with it until Nokia gets it fixed.


Actually this was the first time i set my lumia to play the ringtone
Thanks!
 
jambo89liam
Old
#79  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 191
Join Date: Mar 2010
Update Finally! T-mobile UK, had to plug it in and launch Zune for it to recognise there was an update. This incoming call volume bug is going to be more than an annoyance!
 
Reasec
Old
#80  
Reasec's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 92
Join Date: Aug 2011
What kind of FW is this?

059L0M0: RM-803 GLOBAL BLACK SWAP

Thanks!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes