GSM Galaxy Nexus available in the USA direct from Google Play - $399 No Contract

Search This thread

ra990

Mar 13, 2011
Wow, even with shipping it's cheaper than from amazon and comes with a warranty. I think my amazon phone might be going back.

orb_526

Aug 20, 2010
I just placed my order! I was almost going to order a grey market version. Perfect timing!

onthecouchagain

Aug 13, 2010
Google is being fickle, which, to me, is revealing of their confusion and inexperience handling an "official" device. Call them growing pains, but the end user is the one that suffers. I'm disappointed by many things regarding this latest Nexus. That 1) they didn't do this right off the bat, and 2) dealt with Verizon exclusively, who is hardly pushing or supporting the device.

I sincerely hope Google learns from this moving forward.

Otherwise, great opportunity for those who haven't come on board yet. Congrats.

mgymnop

Jan 17, 2010
San Diego
Just bought one. Bye bye AT&T GS II. I am over this when is ICS coming out game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium

NextNexus

Jan 19, 2007
Will the current root methods and Galaxy Nexus Toolkit work with this takju release or will they need to be updated?

JmChile

Jan 28, 2011
Santiago
I dont live in USA and I want to know the shipping and tax for Miami Florida!
If anyone can give me this info ill appriciate it!

thanks

Jm from Chile!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

babymatteo

Aug 30, 2011
SoCal
Goddam! This phone depreciates faster than a freaking KIA. This is BS. One reason i bought a Nexus was because I thought it would retain its value more than other phones would in the market. I guess I was wrong.

Stretlow

Jun 3, 2010
Well on the Google Play store it says that it's USA only, which means they probably won't ship to the UK. But the device would definitely work if you could get one.

My Cousin lives in New York, I could get him to order one and post it to me.

Anyone know what sort of charges I would be looking at?

oldblue910

Jan 1, 2011
Durham, NC
My Cousin lives in New York, I could get him to order one and post it to me.

Anyone know what sort of charges I would be looking at?

Well you'd obviously have to pay shipping to have it sent to NY, then I'm not sure what kind of duty you'd have to pay to have it imported into the UK when your cousin sends it, but you'd almost certainly have to pay some kind of tariff on it, no?

babymatteo

Aug 30, 2011
SoCal
Well you'd obviously have to pay shipping to have it sent to NY, then I'm not sure what kind of duty you'd have to pay to have it imported into the UK when your cousin sends it, but you'd almost certainly have to pay some kind of tariff on it, no?

He shouldn't have to pay anything but postage sent to the UK. Just send like a regular mail. I believe DHL would be your best bet as far as international rates.

x4-FAo

Jan 4, 2011
One question
Can I pick white? I don't see the choose color option.
And I try checking out and total price with tax and shipping was $450.
My brother just bought a white one sealed at Craigslist for $475.

ferndom

Mar 1, 2011
I noticed on the site it says it works with Google wallet. Is that true even if you have T-Mobile, because I cannot use it on my phone cuz T-Mobile blocks it..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

phewizzo

Aug 29, 2007
New York City
I just ordered myne!! Coming from T-Mobile GS2 man its so much immatturity over there and its looking like ICS will come in 2013.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mine was just delivered.

Differences between Google version and Expansys verion (international):

The box is slightly smaller than the international one I got from Expansys. I have both phones right now, I bought this one as a spare. The box on this one also says Galaxy Nexus by Samsung, unlike the expansys one which omits "by samsung". The build on this one is takju (the one from expansys was yakju). Build number is IMM30D and it's 4.0.4. Wallet came pre-installed.

If anyone wants to know more about the differences, let me know.
    the phone doesnt even worth that much now....
    I really wish Google keeps up with this game. The US carriers have been ruling for too long. Time for someone to step in and change the game.
    You go Google!
    Yeah I just saw this bull****!! November paid $750 broke it paid $500 in march for a new one!! This just chaps my ass, guess they have to do something the S3 going to destroy everything on the market!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
    Doesn't work on Sprint or Verizon. Sucks!