Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][4.0.4] IceColdSandwich 8.3 [Currently inactive]

OP kaijura

24th April 2012, 06:57 PM   |  #2851  
Psyloid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 236
 
967 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by incrediblealex

Thank you. Also what kernel are you using, the x-ics one?

Sent from my Incredible S using XDA

I guess so, it is the one included by kaijura

Edit: i'm on 6.2 with ics-x-v2 kernel

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Psyloid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 09:07 PM   |  #2852  
tcardozo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
125 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Looking to install this rom in the next few minutes, I don't have the time to read through all 250 pages here, but it seems like there are some manual fixes I might have to do that aren't listed in the main topic post, is this correct?

Is it as simple as downloading and flashing or can anyone compile a short list of things I might have to do to hash out any of the bugs that are still around

Sent from my Incredible S
24th April 2012, 09:52 PM   |  #2853  
incrediblealex's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
433 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyloid

I guess so, it is the one included by kaijura

Edit: i'm on 6.2 with ics-x-v2 kernel

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using xda premium

Just tried this however after I rebooted the screen stayed black and it didn't boot up. Not really sure what I did wrong but went back to cm7

Sent from my Incredible S using XDA
25th April 2012, 03:36 AM   |  #2854  
Bionik_kaos's Avatar
Senior Member
quebec
Thanks Meter: 60
 
265 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
anyone can tell me why some apps only works on wifi like instagram
my apn is good cause all other apps works just fine on 3g
btw beats audio 317 is a nice addon for this rom .... makes a really nice difference


Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
25th April 2012, 04:09 AM   |  #2855  
itandy's Avatar
Senior Member
Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 1,068
 
1,730 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionik_kaos

btw beats audio 317 is a nice addon for this rom .... makes a really nice difference


Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

Just curious I also tried the beats audio mod by RockoDev but it didn't work in ICS. What music player are you using? Do you have to do anything manually to make it work?
25th April 2012, 04:46 AM   |  #2856  
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 141
 
736 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
That's weird kaijura seems disappear already ..
hmmmmm...
The Following User Says Thank You to nsg86 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2012, 12:27 PM   |  #2857  
Bionik_kaos's Avatar
Senior Member
quebec
Thanks Meter: 60
 
265 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itandy

Just curious I also tried the beats audio mod by RockoDev but it didn't work in ICS. What music player are you using? Do you have to do anything manually to make it work?

You have to use 4.1.511 and above Google music of course and have to remove dsp and music fx which is crappy anyway

Sent from my Incredible S using xda premium
25th April 2012, 02:52 PM   |  #2858  
itandy's Avatar
Senior Member
Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 1,068
 
1,730 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionik_kaos

You have to use 4.1.511 and above Google music of course and have to remove dsp and music fx which is crappy anyway

Sent from my Incredible S using xda premium

Can you give me the link?

Sent from my Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
25th April 2012, 03:08 PM   |  #2859  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itandy

Can you give me the link?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=23143266

Sent from my Incredible S using XDA
25th April 2012, 03:25 PM   |  #2860  
TheCrow1372's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In a Dark Place
Thanks Meter: 330
 
2,511 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itandy

Can you give me the link?

Sent from my Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

There is a new link about 10_15pgs back of a fully working DSP Manager with absolutely NO issues

Sent from my Incredible S using xda premium

The Following User Says Thank You to TheCrow1372 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, ics, vivo
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes