Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Kernel][7/25/12][Beta 13] KozmiKKernel [Sweep2Wake][OC][Fully Customizable]

OP kozmikkick

24th April 2012, 06:41 PM   |  #181  
OP Senior Member
Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 1,219
 
1,277 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iStatiK

700 points for .2 GHz haha.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium

Using badass. Badass is not a performance gov. I've gotten over 7400 using pefermance

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium
24th April 2012, 06:41 PM   |  #182  
OP Senior Member
Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 1,219
 
1,277 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmikkick

Using badass. Badass is not a performance gov. I've gotten over 7400 using pefermance

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium

Badass is an efficient gov for maintaining smoothness as well as really good battery life.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium
24th April 2012, 06:56 PM   |  #183  
jenkem110's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 75
 
216 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
love the new kernel. flashed it through recovery. AWESOME. noticed sweep to wake lights up the soft keys now love that feature. sweep to wake has improved a lot. its smooth and flawless. good work kozmik
The Following User Says Thank You to jenkem110 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 06:57 PM   |  #184  
ENvisiNKeD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Victorville, CA
Thanks Meter: 23
 
190 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335286577262.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	1022603
With performance gov 1782 max/384 min

Sent from my HTC PH39100
The Following User Says Thank You to ENvisiNKeD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 07:02 PM   |  #185  
ENvisiNKeD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Victorville, CA
Thanks Meter: 23
 
190 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmikkick

Badass is an efficient gov for maintaining smoothness as well as really good battery life.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium

I was trying to put both pics in the same for showing the difference I will be using badass but performance kicks arse! Thank you for optional sweeptowake I found myself forgetting I had it til I wanna show off to my iPhone friends hahaha

Sent from my HTC PH39100
The Following User Says Thank You to ENvisiNKeD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 07:14 PM   |  #186  
thuglifesk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 66
 
515 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2007
More
Flashed Beta 5 via s-off/recovery. Runs Smooth! This kernel is too good!
The Following User Says Thank You to thuglifesk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 09:05 PM   |  #187  
pauley's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
258 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Is anyone else taking lots of screenshots when you're locking screen via slide method on beta 5? Didn't have this issue prior to this version. Unlock is working flawlessly & lighting up buttons is cool.
24th April 2012, 09:19 PM   |  #188  
OP Senior Member
Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 1,219
 
1,277 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauley

Is anyone else taking lots of screenshots when you're locking screen via slide method on beta 5? Didn't have this issue prior to this version. Unlock is working flawlessly & lighting up buttons is cool.

This means that the Rom your using has the HTC method for taking screen shots. To fix this you need to look up this line in your build.prop and change it from true to false:

ro.htc.framework.screencapture = false

After doing so if you want to take a screenshot use the asop method by pressing volume down and the power button.

from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to kozmikkick For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 09:35 PM   |  #189  
jenkem110's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 75
 
216 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmikkick

This means that the Rom your using has the HTC method for taking screen shots. To fix this you need to look up this line in your build.prop and change it from true to false:

ro.htc.framework.screencapture = false

After doing so if you want to take a screenshot use the asop method by pressing volume down and the power button.

from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium

is there a way to enable the aosp method in the build.prop? i think the rom im using doesnt have that method enabled. the only way i have is the apm method.
24th April 2012, 09:43 PM   |  #190  
OP Senior Member
Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 1,219
 
1,277 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenkem110

is there a way to enable the aosp method in the build.prop? i think the rom im using doesnt have that method enabled. the only way i have is the apm method.

It's already there. Google hardcoded it into the framework. Disable the HTC method and it will work.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium

The Following User Says Thank You to kozmikkick For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes