OP jim93

21st April 2012, 03:17 AM   |  #131  
Flag Bucks County, PA
Thanks Meter: 879

1,205 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris....

Yeah, it happens on both OS's. I'll switch some things up and see what happens, but what does airplane mode have to do with anything?

Grab a logcat!
Airplane mode will lessen the number of things that could possibly be trying to write to the sd card or interrupt anything.
Less things going on the better!
I would even freeze or un-install any anti-virus programs. If you still have problems After that I would do a complete wipe and start over... Then test before adding anything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to jangst123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 06:32 PM   |  #132  
Flag Mississauga
Thanks Meter: 12

98 posts
More
with the autorotate fix, this is THE MOST stable and functional ICS rom for the SGH-T989D. Battery is unmatched, I've not had any complaints about call quality (echo), the dialer is stock TW with no non-functional visual voicemail button. 14 button toggle, Solid and consistently speedy GPS locks etc etc etc...Not to mention, this is a one stop flash. None of this business of flashing 30 different zips and wiping everything 17 times each for each zip and all that other junk. Boot screen is the original "ANDROID" very minimalist, appropriate (it IS after all an Android and not "CM9") and nicely understated.

The restart has not worked for me neither have the work arounds, so I use "rebooter" from the market, and I'm golden. I've flashed every one elses ATTEMPT at a clean ICS and have ALWAYS come back here. Jim93...thank you and excellent work. At this rate I'll be only waiting on YOUR next work on a leak, or staying right here.
22nd April 2012, 03:20 AM   |  #133  
Thanks Meter: 41

212 posts
Awesome ROM! This is the first ICS based ROM I have installed and I'm loving it! I have been reading a lot of posts looking for peoples opinions on the stability of the roms they were using and everywhere from these forums to youtube I've heard nothing but good things about this ROM. I finally decided to install it tonight (I got the zip from a youtube video/link). .. I have recently read posts talking about problems with auto rotate, shut down, etc and I am glad to say I have not experienced any of these issues. Definitely enjoying the hell out of this rom. Great Job!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA
23rd April 2012, 06:58 PM   |  #134  
Thanks Meter: 82

1,211 posts
More
Is call echo an issue with this rom at all?
The Following User Says Thank You to Jjday7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 04:19 AM   |  #135  
Thanks Meter: 48

465 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjday7

Is call echo an issue with this rom at all?

still ......
24th April 2012, 02:27 PM   |  #136  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
Working perfect so far. No bugs. Like a dream finally having ICS. Thanks so much! I would have waited forever for Samsung and Tmobile to get their act together and update this phone. Thanks for helping me take it into my own hands.
24th April 2012, 07:20 PM   |  #137  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 340

751 posts
Donate to Me
Added UCLD2 leaked version since got the 14toggle to work which means after the 14toggle.zip everything should look the same but under the hood its the newer leak.

I still havent figured out why it doesnt work if you flash the zip immediately after rom flash. Working on it but busy with work.
The Following User Says Thank You to jim93 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 08:08 PM   |  #138  
Thanks Meter: 12

102 posts
More
Is instagram working properly in the latest release?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA
24th April 2012, 08:20 PM   |  #139  
Thanks Meter: 6

48 posts
My only problem is the restart

24th April 2012, 08:29 PM   |  #140  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 340

751 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMiracle

My only problem is the restart

New version or last.

instagram. Don't know . I don't use it and am not planning on using it. I also have a feeling its an issue on instagrams end. How did they end up writing a piece of software which is compatible with gb not ice and has so many issues. All other non Samsung apps work fine
Last edited by jim93; 24th April 2012 at 08:33 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread