HTC M9 Roundup: Availability and Prices

The post HTC M9 Roundup: Availability and Prices appeared first on xda-developers. … more

OnePlus Late March AMAA Roundup

The post OnePlus Late March AMAA Roundup appeared first on xda-developers. … more

Galaxy S6 Pricing & Availability Roundup

The post Galaxy S6 Pricing & Availability Roundup appeared first on xda-developers. … more

Are You Excited for USB Type-C on Smartphones?

The post Are You Excited for USB Type-C on Smartphones? appeared first on xda-developers. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

We need something like this!

24th April 2012, 05:45 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 199

2,067 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexywacko

Its a shame the bootloader cant be unlocked like on the atrix

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

Well if I remember Motorola released a leak where the update gave unlock bootloader so there is still some hope, correct me if I am wrong
24th April 2012, 06:04 PM   |  #12  
Flag Horncastle, Lincolnshire
Thanks Meter: 92

772 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by romdroid.

Well if I remember Motorola released a leak where the update gave unlock bootloader so there is still some hope, correct me if I am wrong

On the atrix there was a fuse that was burnt to bypass the bootloader. Or something along those lines. Although when i got rid of the atrix all of the development kicked off. Lol

24th April 2012, 06:21 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 199

2,067 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexywacko

On the atrix there was a fuse that was burnt to bypass the bootloader. Or something along those lines. Although when i got rid of the atrix all of the development kicked off. Lol

Haha alright that always happen, when you get rid of something then developers start support it. I can feel you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread