Some of Main features are,
1) Mute on Focus and also on click.
2) Easy to focus by just moving finger not like stock press and hold for focus.
3) Can use volume up down keys for focus and then shoot.
4) In stock camera app if we increase exposure photos come out white but in this app if we increase exposure pics come out bright.
5) Many focus modes, effects.
6) Exactly suitable for OB's camera hardware.
7) Also good video recording.
8) Pictures have more details than Stock camera app.
Here is the link to play store, please do visit once for better camera experience,
If you search on net you will get it for free(ipmart,approb) but if you like it then buy it to help developer.
Our friend Totaison Provided this info:
I have tried a lot of camera apps: Camera360, LittlePhoto, Pixlr-O-Matic, Camera ICS, Mytubo, Streamzoo, Camera Zoom FX, Instagram...
Each app has its different features. I will make a short analysis of some of the best among them.
LittlePhoto: It is a good application. Makes full resolution photos from the camera and allows you to overlay many different filters in the same picture.
Camera360: Great app. Many different filters and easy to use.
Pixlr-O-Matic: Wow. This app is absolutely essential. Apply effects in three sections: Filters, Effects of light and Borders. Very simple and intuitive.
Instagram: The more social app. A large social network of photography. Its use is very intuitive and has the best HDR I've seen in Android. Limited to square format, the resolution of the pictures is not very high and has not Tilt Shift yet.
Cymera: Best app by far. Using this app is extremely fast and intuitive, and has a very elegant interface. It lets you apply effects, crop the image, adjust brightness and contrast, is almost a pocket photoshop. Tilt Shift ago. And again, apply the filters very very fast. The only "but" is that it can not save the images at full resolution of the camera.