FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

[ROM][PORT] MIUI v4 for I777 [2.7.6] [4.0.3] - NFC Support

16,247 posts
Thanks Meter: 43,427
 
By ktoonsez, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 6th March 2012, 07:55 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th April 2012, 11:03 AM |#1501  
gumboman4's Avatar
Member
Flag Hermann, MO
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Anyone know if quick pin unlock is an option on this rom? If so, where can it be found? Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
 
 
24th April 2012, 01:11 PM |#1502  
Ghstudent's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 380
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnguyen12

Yeah. Same with me. But Miui is so awesome I don't mind.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA

No doubt. I may manually theme some of the UI and turn it into a flashable zip since I love miui.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
24th April 2012, 01:12 PM |#1503  
Ghstudent's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 380
 
Donate to Me
More
Anyone know any good contact backup apps that will backup ALL of my contacts (including Facebook contacts) from my secondary from to transfer onto my primary?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
24th April 2012, 04:06 PM |#1504  
rdannar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 989
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghstudent

Anyone know any good contact backup apps that will backup ALL of my contacts (including Facebook contacts) from my secondary from to transfer onto my primary?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Ithink SMS backup+ does and your texts too

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
24th April 2012, 06:02 PM |#1505  
streak4m3's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 190
 
More
Are you guys able to go to System Settings>About Phone>Status and read the info there? Mine is all white and seconds later the screen go black and I get an android.phone.com error saying it's stopped working and then I get a "No Service" in the status bar. Can anyone tell me what that could be?

I've used .6b, .13 and .20 in the past and now only use .6b since it was giving me less issues but I just discovered this issue with 2.4.6b now as well.
24th April 2012, 06:18 PM |#1506  
ktoonsez's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Tempe
Thanks Meter: 43,427
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by streak4m3

Are you guys able to go to System Settings>About Phone>Status and read the info there? Mine is all white and seconds later the screen go black and I get an android.phone.com error saying it's stopped working and then I get a "No Service" in the status bar. Can anyone tell me what that could be?

I've used .6b, .13 and .20 in the past and now only use .6b since it was giving me less issues but I just discovered this issue with 2.4.6b now as well.

ITs in all version, the MIUI guys just refuse to fix it for some reason, it has been a bug for months now.
The Following User Says Thank You to ktoonsez For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 06:28 PM |#1507  
streak4m3's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 190
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktoonsez

ITs in all version, the MIUI guys just refuse to fix it for some reason, it has been a bug for months now.

Gotcha. Thanks for the answer. I was just worried about my IMEI and mobile network stuff info being fubar'd.
24th April 2012, 07:05 PM |#1508  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Battery drain is pretty bad on semi heavy usage. Im trying something new today.

Factory
Screen Mode [Dynamic to Standard]
Auto adjust screen power [Checked]

Let see how things go
24th April 2012, 10:17 PM |#1509  
IconRunner's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 745
 
More
I know that themes aren't working at the moment, but is there an ETA on when this will be fixed (MIUI's end)? It seems this should have been fixed by now, the statusbar et al hasn't changed that much.
24th April 2012, 10:54 PM |#1510  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 752
 
More
The status bar and pulldown toggles are killin me too. Patience lil grasshoppa!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes