FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

Play Modern Combat with Mouse & Keyboard

237 posts
Thanks Meter: 81
 
By Andreas527, Senior Member on 21st April 2012, 04:16 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd April 2012, 02:55 AM |#11  
evilcuber's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 679
 
Donate to Me
More
Ive played it on my phone before and have a titanium backup of it. Is it possible to restore it with the app for the prime so i dont have to repeat playing the same levels?

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium
 
 
23rd April 2012, 03:12 AM |#12  
Senior Member
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcuber

Ive played it on my phone before and have a titanium backup of it. Is it possible to restore it with the app for the prime so i dont have to repeat playing the same levels?

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

You could try installing DataSync or SaveShare on your phone and sync it that way.
The Following User Says Thank You to irishtexmex For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 05:57 PM |#13  
chpimentelpr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairdewx

yes

Is not working for me, it stop as soon the Gameloft logo appears... How you make it work? I'm running ICS 4.0.3 Virtous Prime 9.4.2.21

BTW
I have MC3 version is 1.1.1... Latest according to my play store.
Last edited by chpimentelpr; 24th April 2012 at 06:05 PM. Reason: add rom version
24th April 2012, 06:04 PM |#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
can somebody of you please send me the .apk from joystick centre 6?
24th April 2012, 06:18 PM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 272
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocki96

can somebody of you please send me the .apk from joystick centre 6?

Please support the dev. He has been working really hard to get this to work for all of us.
24th April 2012, 06:28 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
Having trouble making this setup work for Shadowgun as you can see in the video.



I am trying to play the version of Shadowgun that was included in a bundle from Gamestop when I purchased my ASUS Transformer Prime using the ASUS matching keyboard dock and a mouse and the USB/BT JoyCenter app with its USB/BT Joy2Touch plugin. I believe I am having issues because Shadowgun automatically switches to gamepad mode with no onscreen touch movement controls when the tablet is placed in the dock, and I see no way to force touch controls which I believe are necessary for the USB/BT app to allow a mouse and keyboard to work. Anyone have a workaround for this?
24th April 2012, 06:45 PM |#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairdewx

Please support the dev. He has been working really hard to get this to work for all of us.

Yes, I would.... But i am 14 years old and in austria and i don't know anybody with a credit card or anything else...
24th April 2012, 06:52 PM |#18  
chpimentelpr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocki96

Yes, I would.... But i am 14 years old and in austria and i don't know anybody with a credit card or anything else...

jajajaja let me know how you make it work and I will help you...
24th April 2012, 07:21 PM |#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chpimentelpr

jajajaja let me know how you make it work and I will help you...


If you give me the .apk I will try it
At first I would try to freez the market.
24th April 2012, 07:57 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocki96

Yes, I would.... But i am 14 years old and in austria and i don't know anybody with a credit card or anything else...

Dont buy snacks or pizza for a week and the buy the app. If you can't afford this go and find some work.. Help som old lady to cut the grass or other simple task that give some bucks.

Asus Prime & Tapatalk
24th April 2012, 08:03 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireplug

Having trouble making this setup work for Shadowgun as you can see in the video.



I am trying to play the version of Shadowgun that was included in a bundle from Gamestop when I purchased my ASUS Transformer Prime using the ASUS matching keyboard dock and a mouse and the USB/BT JoyCenter app with its USB/BT Joy2Touch plugin. I believe I am having issues because Shadowgun automatically switches to gamepad mode with no onscreen touch movement controls when the tablet is placed in the dock, and I see no way to force touch controls which I believe are necessary for the USB/BT app to allow a mouse and keyboard to work. Anyone have a workaround for this?

Good find.. Think that that can be a little hard to fix for the developer, more of a game and tablet "problem" . You can always write a post at his forum so he maybe can find mod.

Edit. Did se that you already done so,
Asus Prime & Tapatalk
Last edited by Andreas527; 24th April 2012 at 08:08 PM.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes