Originally Posted by eollie
wizard try this. It is a long shot but for some reason it seems to fix mms issues from time to time. Download gosms and use it as your default mms app. My old phone the "stock" messenger app wouldnt let me get mms until I used gosms then it would start working. You can uninstall it and more than likely it will work properly. Not sure why it does this just does.
I actually use GoSMS as my main app, but you mean I should uninstall the stock Messaging app?
Basically, my story goes like this:
- Installed VB, everything was just dandy for a while, MMS works
- Started experiencing slowdown, force closes, battery issues, MMS works
- Installed JuiceDefender, still slowdown, still force closing, battery much better, MMS begins to get spotty
- Adjusted JD settings somehow, MMS completely stops working
- Use Gremlin remover, reinstall fresh VB, left off JD.. MMS still doesn't work
I'm so perplexed, haha. What did I do that my internet works great but MMS doesn't?