Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,901 Members 54,564 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Official ICS update Arc&Arc-S 4.1.B.0.431 available for download(updated on 30th May)

Tip us?

vr5411
Old
Thanks Meter 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post
Powersaver is on there, I haven't been able to look at it much yet unfortunately. I didn't notice a favorites or history widget.

ICS does add a whole new sexy level to the layout, which I'm happy about and I don't notice much lag at all except when I go back to the homescreen, it's blank for maybe half a second.
Please, post powersaver apk here?
Many thanks in advance!

Sent from my LT18i

petardinjo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
I have the LT18a and ICS is available via PC Companion.

Updating now.
Done!
Hi,

Can you please tell me how did you took screen shoot? I've tried with volume down and power button bit simply is not working.. This is really annoying to me, since on GB screenshot was on power button..

thnx in advance.

ideeseng
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by petardinjo View Post
Hi,

Can you please tell me how did you took screen shoot? I've tried with volume down and power button bit simply is not working.. This is really annoying to me, since on GB screenshot was on power button..

thnx in advance.
u have long pressed ?

petardinjo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've managed to press like 15 seconds in the same time - nothing happens.
All that i hear is that "click" for volume down, and when I press power button that slider stop. I mean for volume down.. really strange..

ideeseng
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
I've managed to press like 15 seconds in the same time - nothing happens.
All that i hear is that "click" for volume down, and when I press power button that slider stop. I mean for volume down.. really strange..
u have volume down and power button press together

petardinjo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ideeseng View Post
u have volume down and power button press together
Of course I did. As i've said in the first place. In the same time i press volume down and power button for at least 10-15 seconds - nothing happens. I also did a settings reset- nothing happened after that action. Taking a screen shoot is simply doesn't work on my Arc S .. I do not have any custom rom, every thing is stock.
Yesterday I did upgrade from Gingerbread to ICS..

I am really pissed off because "take screen shoot" function is not placed in menu when you press only power button..

Still cannot believe that was kicked out in ICS.. Why ?!?!

ideeseng
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Of course I did. As i've said in the first place. In the same time i press volume down and power button for at least 10-15 seconds - nothing happens. I also did a settings reset- nothing happened after that action. Taking a screen shoot is simply doesn't work on my Arc S .. I do not have any custom rom, every thing is stock.
Yesterday I did upgrade from Gingerbread to ICS..

I am really pissed off because "take screen shoot" function is not placed in menu when you press only power button..

Still cannot believe that was kicked out in ICS.. Why ?!?!
i don't know y doesn't work on your Arc S , but work on my Arc no S FTF flashing ..

because, press volume down + power button take screen shoot is ICS ori style.

sco0ter
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Screenshot works fine on my Arc S pressing power and volume down but it has to be at exactly the same time or; get the volume going down or the lock screen. Can take some practice

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to sco0ter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Auxilium
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:
Hi,

thnx in advance.
Yeah, you have to be pretty precise when it comes to taking a SS now, Power + Volume Down have to pressed pretty much exactly at the same time. It was easier when it was in the Power Menu.

Sounds silly because it's easy but once you do it a few times you get the hang of it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Auxilium For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jayman1986
Old
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Yeah, you have to be pretty precise when it comes to taking a SS now, Power + Volume Down have to pressed pretty much exactly at the same time. It was easier when it was in the Power Menu.

Sounds silly because it's easy but once you do it a few times you get the hang of it.
Its easier if you press volume down a spilt second earlier.

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium
Cheers,

Jayman1986

The Following User Says Thank You to jayman1986 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
4.0.4, arc s