Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][2.3.7] CyanogenMod 7.2 (Alpha9 - 10/03/2013)

OP marcellusbe

23rd April 2012, 07:07 PM   |  #6201  
tusshar.gaba's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 31
 
401 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
can we use kmapp in alpha8 with arakmar's kernel as it supports hd2sd ??? because it makes the work easier ??
23rd April 2012, 08:54 PM   |  #6202  
tusshar.gaba's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 31
 
401 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
how's the battery backup of arakmar's kernel vs stock 800mh kernel ???
The Following User Says Thank You to tusshar.gaba For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 10:38 PM   |  #6203  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 60
 
233 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tusshar.gaba

can we use kmapp in alpha8 with arakmar's kernel as it supports hd2sd ??? because it makes the work easier ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusshar.gaba

how's the battery backup of arakmar's kernel vs stock 800mh kernel ???

Kmapp should work fine. If it lets you set the parameters, it should all be ok. All it does, after all, is create the files in the proper directory of the sd card.

I can't give you a direct comparison in regards to battery life, as I've only ever used Arakmars kernel, but I can tell you the battery backup is just fine. I get 2-3 days with data on all the time. If one is better or worse than the other, the difference is minimal.

Swyped on my Galaxy 3
24th April 2012, 08:02 AM   |  #6204  
Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 9
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moikop

I took Fugumod sources from A7 with some patches from A8 (Mainly camera preview) I found in Arakmar's repo (Thanks!). Compiled Ultra-OC version and is flawless (Smooth, no sound problem and tweaked lagfree a little). Thought I'd share.

I don't know if there's something not working due to some patch not applied, but I haven't found any.

I found no prob using this kernel.
Can you pl also release non-oc version?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA
24th April 2012, 10:30 AM   |  #6205  
Sparx75's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 50
 
230 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moikop

I took Fugumod sources from A7 with some patches from A8 (Mainly camera preview) I found in Arakmar's repo (Thanks!). Compiled Ultra-OC version and is flawless (Smooth, no sound problem and tweaked lagfree a little). Thought I'd share.

I don't know if there's something not working due to some patch not applied, but I haven't found any.

Quite a smooth kernel with good battery life as well. Only problem I found was a slight case of overheating.
24th April 2012, 11:25 AM   |  #6206  
tusshar.gaba's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 31
 
401 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
hey i have enabled sdext partition of 256 mb with stock kernel and link2sd ...so if i flash moikop's kernel over it then after flashing the apps on the ext partition will show up or not ??? and hows the battery backup of this kernel ??
Last edited by tusshar.gaba; 24th April 2012 at 12:52 PM. Reason: full ques.
24th April 2012, 12:53 PM   |  #6207  
Digibonez's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
225 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tusshar.gaba

battery backup of moikop's kernel ????

I have slightly more than 1 day with my 1 and half year old worn out battery (most times use of high OC kernels). Wifi/3G connection + sync in use all-day, regular use of Spotify, XDA & Facebook & about 10 calls and frequent sms/day

Sent from my GT-I5800 using xda premium
24th April 2012, 01:08 PM   |  #6208  
tusshar.gaba's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 31
 
401 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digibonez

I have slightly more than 1 day with my 1 and half year old worn out battery (most times use of high OC kernels). Wifi/3G connection + sync in use all-day, regular use of Spotify, XDA & Facebook & about 10 calls and frequent sms/day

Sent from my GT-I5800 using xda premium

see above ques again and now tell me ???

EDIT : got the answer by myself ..flash the kernel and no problem after flashing ..apps are working fine
Last edited by tusshar.gaba; 24th April 2012 at 03:13 PM. Reason: got the answer
The Following User Says Thank You to tusshar.gaba For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 07:26 PM   |  #6209  
Darius_AWS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 314
 
983 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
I've got artefact on the whole screen with fugumod ultra how to solve it ? :/
24th April 2012, 07:36 PM   |  #6210  
marcellusbe's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Québec City
Thanks Meter: 4,638
 
746 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius_AWS

I've got artefact on the whole screen with fugumod ultra how to solve it ? :/

you can't.
you should flash another kernel.

The Following User Says Thank You to marcellusbe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
7.1, 7.2, cm7, custom rom, cyanogenmod, gingerbread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes