Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,988 Members 45,228 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: which launcher should be installed by default?
trebuchet (current) 334 43.89%
nova launcher (default in AOKP for phones) 427 56.11%
Voters: 761. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] [ICS|MTD] [GSM/CDMA] AOKP SGT7 - Milestone #6 (19/09/2012)

Tip us?

RichAP
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Great rom that has really breathed new life into my Galaxy Tab!!

I'm running Build #33

Is there a fix for the "Your Device isn't compatibile with this version" message I get in Google Play Market for certain apps such as Adobe Flash, Nasa & Dropbox?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-04-24-07-39-43.jpg
Views:	499
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	1022180  

Dreammaster
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichAP View Post

I'm running Build #33

Is there a fix for the "Your Device isn't compatibile with this version" message I get in Google Play Market for certain apps such as Adobe Flash, Nasa & Dropbox?
I guess a problem with the resolution of your tablet... use here a hacked market... or change it back to standard resolution had the sames issue on HD2....

ipit
Old
Thanks Meter 130
Awesome work. Way to make an almost obsolete tablet better than most new ones!! Thanks for all your efforts.

(and no there isn't the usual BUT x, y, z doesn't work)

ValenteL
Old
(Last edited by ValenteL; 24th April 2012 at 02:47 PM.)
Thanks Meter 831
Default Music bug ???

Installed build 33 w/ full wipes + Gapps 22042012

Music don't work, make Tab reboot when I touch on widget. Is the same w/:
Musica 4.0.4-eng.cdesai and Musica 4.0.4-eng.stimpx0r. I restored the first from TitBackup.

Installed from Play Store "Android Music Player" (Music 4.0.4b2) from JRTStudio that work very good. I have music now.

Anyway nice Rom this build 33.
Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ValenteL For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ozcandurmusoglu
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I just installed AOKP Build #33 on my P1000 Euro tab.

- Camera seems ok with flash running only in camera program.
- Androsensor says ok for Gyrometer but gyro not working for games.
- Torch is not working for Tiny Flashlight,
- Compass is not working at all.
Regards,

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpz0r View Post
ahh cool! that could open up a fair few possibilities!

i probably shouldve worded my response a little better, what i meant to say was "there is no way currently that i know of to dualboot on the sgt7".

i've personally never seen that issue occur, but wiping your battery stats may help (search the forums for the correct steps). i get a good lifespan off the current build, but it seems to have gotten a bit worse recently. i will look into it further though, but cant promise anything (as i have said before).
I just installed AOKP Build #33 on my P1000 Euro tab.

- Camera seems ok with flash running only in camera program.
- Androsensor says ok for Gyrometer but gyro not working for games.
- Torch is not working for Tiny Flashlight,
- Compass is not working at all.
Regards,
The Following User Says Thank You to ozcandurmusoglu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

agustincordoba
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichAP View Post

I'm running Build #33

I believe the best way is to make it be recognised as tablet rather than phone, in ROM control go for the 160 resolution, the time and battery will now appear at bottom of screen and market should run ok.
My grain of sand

Enviado desde mi GT-P1000 usando Tapatalk 2

agustincordoba
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenteL View Post
Installed build 33 w/ full wipes + Gapps 22042012

Music don't work, make Tab reboot when I touch on widget. Is the same w/:
Musica 4.0.4-eng.cdesai and Musica 4.0.4-eng.stimpx0r. I restored the first from TitBackup.

Installed from Play Store "Android Music Player" (Music 4.0.4b2) from JRTStudio that work very good. I have music now.

Anyway nice Rom this build 33.
Thanks
Interesting.Useful info in your post. I hadn't realised there was already a new gaps.Thanks. Still can't get the camera to work properly, but will wait for the forthcoming MTD version, no point in going through the whole full wipe process twice running.
Thanks

ValenteL
Old
Thanks Meter 831
Quote:
Originally Posted by agustincordoba View Post
Interesting.Useful info in your post. I hadn't realised there was already a new gaps.Thanks. Still can't get the camera to work properly, but will wait for the forthcoming MTD version, no point in going through the whole full wipe process twice running.
Thanks

New Gapps, see info on Post 1. For me, MTD version never, I tested it on CM9 MTD w/ bad results. See also Post 1 about Warning.

stimpz0r
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2324

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenteL View Post
New Gapps, see info on Post 1. For me, MTD version never, I tested it on CM9 MTD w/ bad results. See also Post 1 about Warning.
thats too bad ValenteL, because im working on an MTD build as we speak, and once its working correctly, all AOKP builds in the future will be MTD.

thanks to all that have downloaded and tested #33, im sorry i dont have the time for a lengthy reply, but im holding off on a lot of things until MTD build is done, as most of them COULD be solved by that (and fix permission problems with certain things).

one thing i forgot to mention, good work by ronak.super for porting MetroUI over for AOKP, but please DO NOT USE IT WITH BUILD #33, i tried it the other day, as its built on #29's framework/systemui it will kill build #33 (an unrecoverable error loop). it needs an update (please do ronak if you get the chance!)

anyway, im off to bed, time to let a 3hr build go and see if i come out the other end with a working MTD rom.

d e v i c e s ::

>> lg optimus g (geehrc) - CM11 (until audio works correctly on OmniROM builds)
>> google nexus 7 (grouper) - OmniROM
>> samsung galaxy tab 7.0 (p1) - dead
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stimpz0r For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rslee
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Just to say thanks! Build 33 is working flawlessly.

What I really miss is the TV, as mine is the P1000L, so I'm between this and Humberos 2.1.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2