Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ICS][Alpha|Beta] Q&A

OP dsmitty166

24th April 2012, 12:45 PM   |  #2011  
semdoc's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 2,035
 
2,497 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vermaekansh

hi,

Is there anyway we can get this on ICS, If already present plase tell me the path to activate.

While on GB when we dial a number it vibrates when the phone gets connected or a msg appers while in call.

I have heard back in the forum someone also pointed this thing. but haven't seen the solution to this or any MOD for this in the builds.

Any help.

The Phone.apk in the latest Test release have this options....

Also you can download from this link same Phone.apk: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gm4zssvfjipoj3p/Phone.apk

This file was uploaded by Lord Clockan a few days a go...

Just replace Phone.apk in your system/app with downloaded (of'coz you have to check permissions - "rw-r-r") and reboot...

Cheerz.
The Following User Says Thank You to semdoc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 02:49 PM   |  #2012  
Senior Member
Flag Chesterland, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 18
 
178 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
More
I just have a general question, why would you change dpi to 190 as opposed to the default 240? I find that when going to 190, it's much bigger and things don't fit so well on my inspire. if I go to 320, it's crisper but too small to be of use. what are other opinions?
24th April 2012, 05:37 PM   |  #2013  
tonylee000's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sunny Chesterfield!
Thanks Meter: 406
 
1,341 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
More
back lights
The back lights for the home/menu/back/search are off, which makes it a little tricky to use in the dark! Gone through all the menus and can't find a way to turn them on! Have I missed the option to turn them on or is that something still being worked on? Thanks for reading and your help is muchly appreciated!

This is the first ics rom I have tried and am very impressed with it so far, but is it the best? I've tried searching for better ones but this looks like the most complete ics build
24th April 2012, 07:02 PM   |  #2014  
DN41's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
973 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Flashed 7.3 some minutes ago.
One question about sensestyled recent tasks:
What does that 99 stand for, am I able to change that?



DN41
24th April 2012, 07:10 PM   |  #2015  
pnoire's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,073
 
1,906 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DN41

Flashed 7.3 some minutes ago.
One question about sensestyled recent tasks:
What does that 99 stand for, am I able to change that?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17754004/XDA...20424_1857.png

DN41

It seems to be fixed in version 7.4 test6, I get "Recent apps" and not 99.
24th April 2012, 07:13 PM   |  #2016  
DN41's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
973 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Ok thanks.
Looking forward to get the fixed one

DN41
24th April 2012, 07:22 PM   |  #2017  
TUN_SD's Avatar
Recognized Themer
here and there
Thanks Meter: 4,830
 
3,569 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by DN41

Flashed 7.3 some minutes ago.
One question about sensestyled recent tasks:
What does that 99 stand for, am I able to change that?



DN41

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoire

It seems to be fixed in version 7.4 test6, I get "Recent apps" and not 99.

works fine with 7.3. flashed atm without problems. there must be something messed up with my theme (look at the settings button in the screen, grayscaled, not stock)
but I flashed that too, and all is fine!
24th April 2012, 07:39 PM   |  #2018  
pnoire's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,073
 
1,906 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUN_SD

works fine with 7.3. flashed atm without problems. there must be something messed up with my theme (look at the settings button in the screen, grayscaled, not stock)
but I flashed that too, and all is fine!

oh yes! you're right. Then flashing test6 after a full wipe or a "format system" should fix the issue.
24th April 2012, 08:12 PM   |  #2019  
TUN_SD's Avatar
Recognized Themer
here and there
Thanks Meter: 4,830
 
3,569 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoire

oh yes! you're right. Then flashing test6 after a full wipe or a "format system" should fix the issue.

we found the issue.
it was caused by the weather mod from my thread. now it works without problems again for the final 7.3!
24th April 2012, 09:06 PM   |  #2020  
swatcop1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
595 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonylee000

The back lights for the home/menu/back/search are off, which makes it a little tricky to use in the dark! Gone through all the menus and can't find a way to turn them on! Have I missed the option to turn them on or is that something still being worked on? Thanks for reading and your help is muchly appreciated!

This is the first ics rom I have tried and am very impressed with it so far, but is it the best? I've tried searching for better ones but this looks like the most complete ics build

Go into setting, display, brightness and tick off and on auto. This will activate them to work. Its a known issue and must be done after each reboot.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
icecoldsandwich, support_thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes