Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,710 Members 39,911 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS][22.06] AOKP for Bravo - Build 39 - Good news everyone! - Stock HBOOT only

Tip us?

KoTiX2
Old
Thanks Meter 226
Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA

K900
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoTiX2 View Post
Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA
Yeah, probably

Sent from my LT26i using XDA
Not really doing anything Android-related right now. OnePlus plz?
The Following User Says Thank You to K900 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

K900
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,216
Phew. Finally got myself some time. Fixed non-HWA builds for now (I hope), gonna try to get a build 34+ kang done, then some HWA work. Hopefully I'll be able to get two device trees building, so you can choose HWA or no HWA.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to K900 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rvdgeer
Old
Thanks Meter 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by K900 View Post
Phew. Finally got myself some time. Fixed non-HWA builds for now (I hope), gonna try to get a build 34+ kang done, then some HWA work. Hopefully I'll be able to get two device trees building, so you can choose HWA or no HWA.
Thanks! Your work is still very much appreciated!
I like your style and how this thread is kept clean by you and the users...

(Sorry for polluting it with this post )
My setup:

HTC One (m7) on Tele2
ROM: ViperOne 7.0.0 (Sense 6.0)
Android: 4.4.3
Kernel: 6.09.401.5 CL366813 release-keys
Bootloader: 1.57.0000
CID: HTC__E11

HTC One X (endeavoru) on KPN
ROM: ViperX 4.1.1 (Sense 5.0)
Android: 4.2.2
Kernel: 4.18.401.2 CL231174 release-keys
Bootloader: 1.39.0000
CID: HTC__E11

LG-V500 (awifi)
Android: 4.4.2
Build: KOT49I.V50020a
Software: V50020a

sunshineFU
Old
Thanks Meter 8
cheers! come on!

Tytanium
Old
Thanks Meter 5
HELP!
ran out of battery last night, left it on charge an hour, booted up alright then got a wierd message saying optimizing apps ** of 114, after that phone turned on but process com.android.phone has stopped, it just loops over and over, i cant unlock the phone or anything, im not sure if my last auto backup was successful and i dont want to reflash just yet.
Whats going on? Ive had little messages before saying that android is updating but never caused this issue.

My phone is stuck on clockwork mod 2.5.7 i believe and is s-on so i cant upgrade it via fast boot.

is there an hboot i can use apart from stock so i can s-off, updgrade clockwork and then do a fix permisions? thats what im planning to do unless you know an easier way around this?

thanks

sent from my computer using a keyboard
HTC HD2 resting in pieces (for now)
Touch stone wireless charger mod
Otterbox Commuter case

HTC Desire AOKP K900 build

Pay and Go with cheap international call from 8p a min, free mobile data and same network calls and texts.£5 - £25 network bundles.
Free £5 credit when you use this link and qoute tytanium when you activate your sim.

https://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/tytanium

K900
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,216
OK, I think it's my debian setup breaking things so I'm moving everything to my Arch setup. Also no build today because repo sync is god damn slow.
The Following User Says Thank You to K900 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Tytanium
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Scheiße!!

is there a safe hboot i can use so i can update cwm and try fix permisions? is there any point in doing it? I dont want to loose any data and im thinking a nandroid backup will only bring back the issue after a restore
HTC HD2 resting in pieces (for now)
Touch stone wireless charger mod
Otterbox Commuter case

HTC Desire AOKP K900 build

Pay and Go with cheap international call from 8p a min, free mobile data and same network calls and texts.£5 - £25 network bundles.
Free £5 credit when you use this link and qoute tytanium when you activate your sim.

https://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/tytanium

K900
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytanium View Post
Scheiße!!

is there a safe hboot i can use so i can update cwm and try fix permisions? is there any point in doing it? I dont want to loose any data and im thinking a nandroid backup will only bring back the issue after a restore
No, there's no point. Flash to stock hboot, then flash 4EXT Touch recovery (seems the best for me), then reflash the rom. If it doesn't help, full wipe.

sfjuocekr
Old
(Last edited by sfjuocekr; 25th April 2012 at 02:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter 72

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytanium View Post
Scheiße!!

Boot into recovery, mount /data, adb shell into your phone and rm -rf /data/data/com.android.phone

Reboot and phone shouldn't crash.

Use TitaniumBackup to backup ONLY user apps + data, factory reset (format data) and restore user apps + data. You only need to reconfigure stuff that is not user app related and sync accounts.

Sent from my Desire using XDA
Phone: Samsung I9300
Recovery: CWM
ROM: CyanogenMod 11

The Following User Says Thank You to sfjuocekr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
aokp, aosp, ics, kang