Tip us?

heart_crafter
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 122

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemp View Post
We had the same problem with Gingerbread on the Nook Color until the dev upgraded the kernel, the source code is there if someone has the time. Temp fix was to blank the screen and never let it sleep, but battery life sucks when you do that. Right now Linux is screwing up again, when I change owner of a file it gets an x on it. Wasted four hours compiling new system images today.

stevemp

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

libmediaplayerservice.so was from your rom I think. I am not sure but try again later.

stevemp

can i see the source code please :P

Device 3: Note II (SGH-T889)
Device 2: myTouch 4G Slide
My First Windows App for Public:JPEG Organizer 1.0.1.0
My First App for Windows Phone:
Salat(Prayer) Reminder - SMS v0.9.8.8

Device2: Next Book - Next 3
RKCookingWithRootingInstructions

stevemp
Old
(Last edited by stevemp; 23rd April 2012 at 06:30 PM.)
Thanks Meter 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefiqs View Post
OK so I'm try to summarizie my questions.

-Can I flash roms any time without making somekind of big cleanup? Flashed my prestigio about 10 times in the past 2 days.
-Can you tell me pls how to make the market working in Froyo?
I see there is a solution, but don't know where to find 1 and 2.
1.delete data from GoogleServiceFramework, then stop app,
2.delete cache and data from market, then stop app,
-Is any other file format what working with android in place of fat32? its so slow ....
-Why doesn't work Search button in "DaremoS Gingerbread Third Edition V1.2 by stevemp and JDfense"
-Why Skype doesn't working? (freezing after pressing login button)

Regards
fiqs
The market is working is this froyo and it for your tablet. http://www.mediafire.com/?651h2qefiyq2plm
It is the new market but it works fine for me. Gingerbread is more for play than everyday use, it has many bugs. Did skype work before, I thought is was VOIP, no microphone on my tablet. You can use different file formats but then windows users can't read sdcard. Flash away, I have worn out one usb cable and the second one is going bad now.

stevemp

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart_crafter View Post
can i see the source code please :P
How much do you want, it is over 10 gigs.
Just compiling takes almost two hours.
CyanogenMod source code is hosted on github.> http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/Howto:_Gerrit
Android source code is hosted by Google.> http://source.android.com/source/downloading.html
kernel> http://source.android.com/source/downloading.html
birdiebnl changes for rockchip are here> https://github.com/birdiebnl
It takes me most of a day to download at 2 Mps. Last night I synced and that took over an hour. The source code is open source and licensed under the GNU General Public License, free for anyone to use but if you make changes it is the law that the code belongs to everyone and must be free to use. It is owned by everyone and no one. So it can't be claimed by someone as his and if anyone uses the code it is not stealing. rant over.
stevemp
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevemp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

heart_crafter
Old
(Last edited by heart_crafter; 23rd April 2012 at 09:52 PM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 122

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

How much do you want, it is over 10 gigs.
Just compiling takes almost two hours.
CyanogenMod source code is hosted on github.> http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/Howto:_Gerrit
Android source code is hosted by Google.> http://source.android.com/source/downloading.html
kernel> http://source.android.com/source/downloading.html
birdiebnl changes for rockchip are here> https://github.com/birdiebnl
It takes me most of a day to download at 2 Mps. Last night I synced and that took over an hour. The source code is open source and licensed under the GNU General Public License, free for anyone to use but if you make changes it is the law that the code belongs to everyone and must be free to use. It is owned by everyone and no one. So it can't be claimed by someone as his and if anyone uses the code it is not stealing. rant over.
stevemp

seriously all 10gigs for kernel source code ? :P im too new at this part lol
i guess ill have to set up a ubuntu station for this :P
Thanks for the info :P

can u check something for me ? i just flashed eclair back (and i don't have gb on this machine) but i was still researching on gb... and came across

"uncheck/check the option Power Button end call: Settings->Accessibility Settings-> check/uncheck " Power Button ends call "

see if this fixes anything ? see if wakes up any better...
i think our tablet should wake up on first click on the power button... not only long pressing the key...
for some reason it does wake up instantly when usb is plugged in :S

just fyi... our power button is "62 endcall"

JDfense
Old
(Last edited by JDfense; 23rd April 2012 at 09:09 PM.) Reason: Better reading twice...
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 126
Hi stevemp,
Could you list the 10 Giga, then we celebrate. Thanks for the links to read. I like GNU, so you have to share all the fun without _ you create in hard work. Nobody could be called a thief for using it, but we you all respect in return for your gingerbread in progress.
JDfense
Odys Genesis with JDfense Darwin froyo /// Hannspree Hannspad with supercharged DRH ICS mod by JDfense /// Easypix EasyPad 970 with oma/moage JellyBean mod by Stevemp and JDfense /// Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 with rooted stock JellyBean
Ainol novo crystal with Crystal JBX mod by JDfense

stevemp
Old
(Last edited by stevemp; 24th April 2012 at 01:13 AM.)
Thanks Meter 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDfense View Post
Hi stevemp,
Could you list the 10 Giga, then we celebrate. Thanks for the links to read. I like GNU, so you have to share all the fun without _ you create in hard work. Nobody could be called a thief for using it, but we you all respect in return for your gingerbread in progress.
JDfense
Here, I'll help you out. I did most of this by compiling system and doing a file compare with working rom to see which files were missing. Sometimes I put files in wrong directories with wrong file permissions. Still a work in progress.

# Copyright (C) 2010 The Android Open Source Project
#
# Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
# you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
# You may obtain a copy of the License at
#
# http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
#
# Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
# distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
# WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
# See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
# limitations under the License.

# This file is generated by device/rockchip/rk2818/extract-files.sh - DO NOT EDIT

# Prebuilt libraries that are needed to build open-source libraries
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES := \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libaudio.sobj/lib/libaudio.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libaudiopolicy.sobj/lib/libaudiopolicy.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencore_author.sobj/lib/libopencore_author.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencore_player.sobj/lib/libopencore_player.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencore_common.sobj/lib/libopencore_common.so \

# All the blobs necessary for rk2818
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/DspBoot.rkl:system/etc/firmware/DspBoot.rkl \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/DspOs.rkl:system/etc/firmware/DspOs.rkl \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/athwlan.bin.z77:system/etc/firmware/athwlan.bin.z77 \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/calData_ar6102_15dBm.bin:system/etc/firmware/calData_ar6102_15dBm.bin \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/data.patch.hw2_0.bin:system/etc/firmware/data.patch.hw2_0.bin \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/rk28_flv1.rkl:system/etc/firmware/rk28_flv1.rkl \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/rk28_h263enc.rkl:system/etc/firmware/rk28_h263enc.rkl \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/rk28_h263.rkl:system/etc/firmware/rk28_h263.rkl \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/rk28_h264_db.rkl:system/etc/firmware/rk28_h264_db.rkl \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/rk28_h264.rkl:system/etc/firmware/rk28_h264.rkl \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/rk28_jpegenc.rkl:system/etc/firmware/rk28_jpegenc.rkl \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/rk28_mp4v.rkl:system/etc/firmware/rk28_mp4v.rkl \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/rk28_rv30.rkl:system/etc/firmware/rk28_rv30.rkl \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/rk28_rv40.rkl:system/etc/firmware/rk28_rv40.rkl \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/rk28_wmv.rkl:system/etc/firmware/rk28_wmv.rkl \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/rk28_cmmb.rkl:system/etc/firmware/rk28_cmmb.rkl \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/rk28_flv1.rkl.ljf:system/etc/firmware/rk28_flv1.rkl.ljf \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/rk28_flv1.rkl.ljn:system/etc/firmware/rk28_flv1.rkl.ljn \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/rk28_jpeg.rkl:system/etc/firmware/rk28_jpeg.rkl \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/rk28_mpeg2.rkl:system/etc/firmware/rk28_mpeg2.rkl \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/rk28_test.rkl:system/etc/firmware/rk28_test.rkl \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/rkl.ver:system/etc/firmware/rkl.ver \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/sd8686.bin:system/etc/firmware/sd8686.bin \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/sd8686_helper.bin:system/etc/firmware/sd8686_helper.bin \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/copybit.rk28board.so:system/lib/hw/copybit.rk28board.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/gralloc.rk28board.so:system/lib/hw/gralloc.rk28board.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/lights.rk28board.so:system/lib/hw/lights.rk28board.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/overlay.rk28board.so:system/lib/hw/overlay.rk28board.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/sensors.rk28board.so:system/lib/hw/sensors.rk28board.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/hdmi.rk28board.so:system/lib/hw/hdmi.rk28board.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libasound.so:system/lib/libasound.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libaudio.so:system/lib/libaudio.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libaudiopolicy.so:system/lib/libaudiopolicy.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/pvplayer.cfg:system/etc/pvplayer.cfg \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/lib_rk_apedec.so:system/lib/lib_rk_apedec.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/lib_rk_flacdec.so:system/lib/lib_rk_flacdec.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libomx_aacdec_sharedlibrary.so:system/lib/libomx_aacdec_sharedlibrary.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libomx_ac3dec_sharedlibrary.so:system/lib/libomx_ac3dec_sharedlibrary.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libomx_amrdec_sharedlibrary.so:system/lib/libomx_amrdec_sharedlibrary.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libomx_amrenc_sharedlibrary.so:system/lib/libomx_amrenc_sharedlibrary.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libomx_avcdec_sharedlibrary.so:system/lib/libomx_avcdec_sharedlibrary.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libomx_avcenc_sharedlibrary.so:system/lib/libomx_avcenc_sharedlibrary.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libomx_dradec_sharedlibrary.so:system/lib/libomx_dradec_sharedlibrary.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libomx_dtsdec_sharedlibrary.so:system/lib/libomx_dtsdec_sharedlibrary.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libomx_flv1dec_sharedlibrary.so:system/lib/libomx_flv1dec_sharedlibrary.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libomx_m4vdec_sharedlibrary.so:system/lib/libomx_m4vdec_sharedlibrary.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libomx_m4venc_sharedlibrary.so:system/lib/libomx_m4venc_sharedlibrary.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libomx_mp3dec_sharedlibrary.so:system/lib/libomx_mp3dec_sharedlibrary.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libomx_radec_sharedlibrary.so:system/lib/libomx_radec_sharedlibrary.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libomx_rmdec_sharedlibrary.so:system/lib/libomx_rmdec_sharedlibrary.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libomx_sharedlibrary.so:system/lib/libomx_sharedlibrary.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libomx_wavdec_sharedlibrary.so:system/lib/libomx_wavdec_sharedlibrary.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libomx_wmadec_sharedlibrary.so:system/lib/libomx_wmadec_sharedlibrary.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libomx_wmvdec_sharedlibrary.so:system/lib/libomx_wmvdec_sharedlibrary.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencore_author.so:system/lib/libopencore_author.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencore_avilocal.so:system/lib/libopencore_avilocal.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencore_avilocalreg.so:system/lib/libopencore_avilocalreg.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencore_common.so:system/lib/libopencore_common.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencore_download.so:system/lib/libopencore_download.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencore_downloadreg.so:system/lib/libopencore_downloadreg.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencore_flvlocal.so:system/lib/libopencore_flvlocal.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencore_flvlocalreg.so:system/lib/libopencore_flvlocalreg.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencore_mkvlocal.so:system/lib/libopencore_mkvlocal.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencore_mkvlocalreg.so:system/lib/libopencore_mkvlocalreg.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencore_mp4local.so:system/lib/libopencore_mp4local.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencore_mp4localreg.so:system/lib/libopencore_mp4localreg.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencore_net_support.so:system/lib/libopencore_net_support.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencore_player.so:system/lib/libopencore_player.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencore_rmlocal.so:system/lib/libopencore_rmlocal.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencore_rmlocalreg.so:system/lib/libopencore_rmlocalreg.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencore_rtsp.so:system/lib/libopencore_rtsp.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencore_rtspreg.so:system/lib/libopencore_rtspreg.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencore_wmvlocal.so:system/lib/libopencore_wmvlocal.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencore_wmvlocalreg.so:system/lib/libopencore_wmvlocalreg.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libopencorehw.so:system/lib/libopencorehw.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/libmediaplayerservice.so:system/lib/libmediaplayerservice.so \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/opencore.ver:system/lib/opencore.ver \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/wlan.ko:system/lib/modules/wlan.ko \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/alsa.conf:system/usr/share/alsa/alsa.conf \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/aliases.conf:system/usr/share/alsa/cards/aliases.conf \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/00main:system/usr/share/alsa/init/00main \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/default:system/usr/share/alsa/init/default \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/hda:system/usr/share/alsa/init/hda \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/help:system/usr/share/alsa/init/help \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/info:system/usr/share/alsa/init/info \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/test:system/usr/share/alsa/init/test \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/center_lfe.conf:system/usr/share/alsa/pcm/center_lfe.conf \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/default.conf:system/usr/share/alsa/pcm/default.conf \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/dmix.conf:system/usr/share/alsa/pcm/dmix.conf \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/dpl.conf:system/usr/share/alsa/pcm/dpl.conf \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/dsnoop.conf:system/usr/share/alsa/pcm/dsnoop.conf \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/front.conf:system/usr/share/alsa/pcm/front.conf \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/iec958.conf:system/usr/share/alsa/pcm/iec958.conf \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/modem.conf:system/usr/share/alsa/pcm/modem.conf \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/rear.conf:system/usr/share/alsa/pcm/rear.conf \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/side.conf:system/usr/share/alsa/pcm/side.conf \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/surround40.conf:system/usr/share/alsa/pcm/surround40.conf \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/surround41.conf:system/usr/share/alsa/pcm/surround41.conf \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/surround50.conf:system/usr/share/alsa/pcm/surround50.conf \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/surround51.conf:system/usr/share/alsa/pcm/surround51.conf \
vendor/rockchip/rk2818/proprietary/surround71.conf:system/usr/share/alsa/pcm/surround71.conf

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Quote:
seriously all 10gigs for kernel source code ? :P im too new at this part lol
i guess ill have to set up a ubuntu station for this :P
Thanks for the info :P

can u check something for me ? i just flashed eclair back (and i don't have gb on this machine) but i was still researching on gb... and came across

"uncheck/check the option Power Button end call: Settings->Accessibility Settings-> check/uncheck " Power Button ends call "

see if this fixes anything ? see if wakes up any better...
i think our tablet should wake up on first click on the power button... not only long pressing the key...
for some reason it does wake up instantly when usb is plugged in :S

just fyi... our power button is "62 endcall"
Settings->Accessibility Settings-> not installed. Changed keycode 62 to POWER WAKE but didn't help. Most of the time if I hold down volume up and then press power button it wakes. I have been looking at log to try and understand what plugging in usb does. Maybe could program key code to do the same thing. Just a couple of bugs left to fix. Found a new hacked market that is unrestricted, shows all apps, even if they don't work on rk2818. Angry Birds Rio is playable, no pinch to zoom. Pdf still crashes, Gingerbread keyboard squished, but I never use it anyway. YouTube plays in Boat Browser in hi definition, 2d score of 218. It's working pretty good, best thing is gestures, fun to play with.
New release> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1043
stevemp

stevemp
Old
(Last edited by stevemp; 26th April 2012 at 02:01 PM.) Reason: New release
Thanks Meter 305
Default SOD fixed? Good battery life!

Test results for CyanogenMod-7.2.0-N3.img
My tablet has been running unplugged 13 hours and 36 minutes since flashed with the last build, sleeping 44% of the time with 49% battery left and no sleep of death. Stats say it was running 53.9%, screen on 3.3%, wifi on 100%, wifi running 53.4%.

CyanogenMod-7.2.0 New Build

On boot go have beer. It takes a while to install. CyanogenMod settings>Lockscreen are the new options for style, widget, gestures, etc.
New market hacked to show all apps. Go to My Apps, swipe left and you see all the apps you have ever installed on all phones or tablets. Mobo Player, Boat Browser installed at boot. Check out You Tube in Boat Browser. Videos and music are working fine, games that I have tried play. PDFs crash, still some bugs, Gingerbread keyboard is not working,Use Hacker's Keyboard for now, follow onscreen instructions plus in keyboard settings> Theme and label settings> Key label scaling> use 350 percent.

How to use Lockscreen Gestures http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG-w1...eature=related

Credit goes to DaremoS for the proprietary libraries, he had everything working.

New tablet version on the way.

stevemp
The Following User Says Thank You to stevemp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

heart_crafter
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 122

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
To Do List
Set off screen animations to off by default, either with a script or changing code. (change the code or i have the script)
Gmail app crashes with error in libwebcore.so.
Gingerbread keyboard. - this will probably get fixed if you build it for the tablet (just fyi i can fix it with a script)
Build as a tablet instead of phone

http://www.mediafire.com/?dd3e1326j9oqida

stevemp

see my response in red...
i'm testing other more settings... ill post the scripts as i'm done playing with settings (that can be never lol)..

The Following User Says Thank You to heart_crafter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stevemp
Old
Thanks Meter 305
Quote:
see my response in red...
i'm testing other more settings... ill post the scripts as i'm done playing with settings (that can be never lol)..
I was hoping you would write a script. I'm to busy playing with gestures to get any work done.
How to use Lockscreen Gestures http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG-w1...eature=related

stevemp

heart_crafter
Old
(Last edited by heart_crafter; 24th April 2012 at 07:12 PM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 122

DONATE TO ME
lol try this...
from adb...

Code:
sqlitecmd=sqlite3
sqlite3db=/data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db
sQuery="INSERT INTO system (name,value) values('show_processes','1');"
${sqlitecmd} "${sqlite3db}" "${sQuery}"
stop && start
use this in qwerty.kl (you don't need anything else but the following)
Code:
key 62    ENDCALL           WAKE_DROPPED
key 59    MENU              WAKE
key 103   VOLUME_DOWN       WAKE
key 102   BACK              WAKE
key 108   VOLUME_UP         WAKE
in recovery init.rc use this...
Code:
    setprop KEY_CODE_UP "108"
    setprop KEY_CODE_DOWN "103"
    setprop KEY_CODE_ENTER "62"
    setprop SUPPORT_CYCLE "1"
also
need to fix rotation... flips on verticle...

The Following User Says Thank You to heart_crafter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stevemp
Old
(Last edited by stevemp; 24th April 2012 at 08:12 PM.)
Thanks Meter 305
Quote:
lol try this...
from adb...

Code:
sqlitecmd=sqlite3
sqlite3db=/data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db
sQuery="INSERT INTO system (name,value) values('show_processes','1');"
${sqlitecmd} "${sqlite3db}" "${sQuery}"
stop && start
use this in qwerty.kl (you don't need anything else but the following)
Code:
key 62    ENDCALL           WAKE_DROPPED
key 59    MENU              WAKE
key 103   VOLUME_DOWN       WAKE
key 102   BACK              WAKE
key 108   VOLUME_UP         WAKE
in recovery init.rc use this...
Code:
    setprop KEY_CODE_UP "108"
    setprop KEY_CODE_DOWN "103"
    setprop KEY_CODE_ENTER "62"
    setprop SUPPORT_CYCLE "1"
also
need to fix rotation... flips on verticle...
Go in Dev Tools> Development Settings and you can display running processes and screen updates.
I use volume up and down with screen off, long press volume up for menu wake, long press volume down back wake.
I was looking at recovery, we could make an update.img and flash it from the sdcard.

stevemp

Tags
rk2818