Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,301 Members 50,079 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Modern Combat 3

Tip us?

chpimentelpr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 76
Default [Q]Modern Combat 3

I have ask this in few post without any luck... Could some one let me know how make MC3 works on my prime ICS 4.0.3. I have Play Market version 1.1.1, works fine on my Galaxy Note.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Stock Debloated
Nokia 920 - Win 8 stock...
The Following User Says Thank You to chpimentelpr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TomaLechon
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chpimentelpr View Post
I have ask this in few post without any luck... Could some one let me know how make MC3 works on my prime ICS 4.0.3. I have Play Market version 1.1.1, works fine on my Galaxy Note.
Same question here, I have read a bunch of people using it on ICS but no one have provide a clear way of achieving this.

aznmode
Old
Thanks Meter 774
Use Astro File Explorer on your phone and make back up of the game (menu button > Tools > Application Backup). Back ups are stored in your Micro SD card under Backups folder. Send MC3 apk via gmail or copy and transfer over to Prime and install. Prime should be able to open it and allow it to download data.

Thats it. Enjoy one of the best game gameloft every produced on a bigger screen.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
Don't forget to give thanks if I've helped you in anyway...
The Following User Says Thank You to aznmode For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chpimentelpr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
Use Astro File Explorer on your phone and make back up of the game (menu button > Tools > Application Backup). Back ups are stored in your Micro SD card under Backups folder. Send MC3 apk via gmail or copy and transfer over to Prime and install. Prime should be able to open it and allow it to download data.

Thats it. Enjoy one of the best game gameloft every produced on a bigger screen.

Thanks will try it.

Explodee
Old
Thanks Meter 34
I'm not sure if you the above way will work. I have it running from a modified TF101 apk I "found"

chpimentelpr
Old
(Last edited by chpimentelpr; 25th April 2012 at 09:19 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explodee View Post
I'm not sure if you the above way will work. I have it running from a modified TF101 apk I "found"
It didn't work, I just find a modify apk. will give a try to it... I'm downloading the data again :S
The Following User Says Thank You to chpimentelpr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rogeriok
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Could u send me this modified apk please?pm me...I bought this game too and disn't work
Transformer Prime Tf201 64gb with dock JB
Sansung Galaxy s2
Super Nexus 2.0 M1

Sony Ericson Xperia x10 SO-01B
Wolf TW v7b6 | Gingerbread 2.3.3/DooMKernel-v06-oc-BootManager-v1.4

aznmode
Old
(Last edited by aznmode; 26th April 2012 at 01:12 AM.)
Thanks Meter 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explodee View Post
This is interesting cause thats how I got it to work before it was available on the prime. It was version 1.1.0 on my HTC Evo 3d. Installed the apk over to prime and it worked fine. This is all over the game thread.

EDIT: Here is the post from a while back how we all got it to work. See my post #156. Next pages also confirmed theyve done the same and it work. Later on 1.1.0 became available on the Prime and now its up to 1.1.1.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1430654&page=16

chpimentelpr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
This is interesting cause thats how I got it to work before it was available on the prime. It was version 1.1.0 on my HTC Evo 3d. Installed the apk over to prime and it worked fine. This is all over the game thread.

I get it to work with the v1.1.1 but if you close it and open it again won't work. You need to clear cache and delete data... with the modified version it works fine. Hope Gameloft fix this soon.

aznmode
Old
Thanks Meter 774
Also just thought about it. 1.1.1 is already available on the Prime. You should be able to download directly. This is an image of my market when I search for modern combat. Im running the latest ICS .21 and I've had mc3 since ICS v.15