Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[FAQ] >> RBAP for miniCM9 by nAa, nAa's kernel X10mini/X8/x10miniPRO .:12/07/2012:.

OP matmutant

24th April 2012, 09:16 PM   |  #61  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Wolverhampton
Thanks Meter: 17,824

7,755 posts
More
wow
now i see how good minicm9 is, the cypress fix worked like a charm, thankyou for the support, never thought it would run as smooth as it does, big thumbs up for the developers and look forward to seeing 3.0.1
The Following User Says Thank You to bombaybadboy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 11:26 AM   |  #62  
Flag Brno
Thanks Meter: 16

89 posts
More
cant wait
cant wait !
29th April 2012, 03:00 AM   |  #63  
Thanks Meter: 111

342 posts
when the e10i will come out stelios have made a wonderfull ics build..what's the problem with cm9 on our mini exept camera and radio libs(witch I don't Really care);; I don't ask eta or something just wondering about it..tnx !

Sent from my E10i using Tapatalk
29th April 2012, 06:04 AM   |  #64  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag ~/
Thanks Meter: 3,562

2,895 posts
More
stelios' CM9 won't have more than 10% of miniCM9 features :P
29th April 2012, 01:33 PM   |  #65  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Wolverhampton
Thanks Meter: 17,824

7,755 posts
More
small bugs
been using minicm9 now for over a week and noticed some small bug, but over all think this rom is great, wasnt going to try ics till someone had a camara fix but i just cant wipe it with a gingerbread rom. seen people mention about the slow home menu button, but i havent seen these 2 bugs mentioned that i have. 1 if i go onto the web when i close the web down it crashes my home screen, it boots back up after a while and 2 my phone signal bars drop to nothing when im in a good signal area but i still seem to be able to call out.

has anyone had these bug or is it a case of i need to reflash, can anyone help please
1st May 2012, 07:07 PM   |  #66  
Recognized Developer
Flag Famagusta
Thanks Meter: 4,388

1,462 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matmutant

stelios' CM9 won't have more than 10% of miniCM9 features :P

Don't be so sure for this!
And which are the features that minicm9 have and aokp doesn't have?
Btw it's not my cm9 but aokp! Team kang make the source code! I compile it and fix it so it can be usable on our devices!
Last edited by stelios97; 1st May 2012 at 07:13 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to stelios97 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st May 2012, 10:29 PM   |  #67  
Flag Montevideo
Thanks Meter: 15

54 posts
More
What is "HW Video encoder/decoder".

I search but did not understand, you can view YouTube videos with the app for example? and videos downloaded from internet, such as an avi or mp4 can be played?

finally, the camera works , and record video? this affects?

thanks!
2nd May 2012, 09:52 AM   |  #68  
Thanks Meter: 844

2,099 posts
More
nAa ICS 2 Kernel and MiniCM9 for E10i
Just noticed these coming online before i went to sleep last night and played around with it a bit.

(please be patient i am new here and i try to be as useful as possible)

I downloaded the ICS 2 Kernel and MiniCM9 and it flashed ok, but it was very slow and unresponsive on my X10mini. (it is ok, it is new and alpha so i didn't expect too much) but...

Is there a reason the ICS 2 Kernel for E10i is 2Mb bigger than the ICS 1 Kernel (and the previous gingerbread kernels for that matter, or the ICS kernel for the E15). I'm trying to understand the reason for that, it may be the reason it's a bit slow

Second, I tried to make a call from my E10 to my housephone... i cancelled the call via the callscreen, but it kept ringing, and the phone-icon was still in the notificationbar. When i tried to pull down the notification-bar my screen went blank, pressed home to get it back on, pulled down the notification-bar again and it went blank again. (Just glad i set to end call via power-button before i tried)

Hope this is helpful... thank you...
2nd May 2012, 10:09 AM   |  #69  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag ~/
Thanks Meter: 3,562

2,895 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmG67

Is there a reason the ICS 2 Kernel for E10i is 2Mb bigger than the ICS 1 Kernel (and the previous gingerbread kernels for that matter, or the ICS kernel for the E15). I'm trying to understand the reason for that

the kernel boot animation is about 2MB, this is why the new kernel is heavier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmG67

Second, I tried to make a call from my E10 to my housephone... i cancelled the call via the callscreen, but it kept ringing, and the phone-icon was still in the notificationbar. When i tried to pull down the notification-bar my screen went blank, pressed home to get it back on, pulled down the notification-bar again and it went blank again. (Just glad i set to end call via power-button before i tried).

didn't noticed this problem, can anyone can try and report?
The Following User Says Thank You to matmutant For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2012, 10:51 AM   |  #70  
Thanks Meter: 844

2,099 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matmutant

the kernel boot animation is about 2MB, this is why the new kernel is heavier

Looks awesome though... backport it into the gb kernels

thank you for your reply
Last edited by SmG67; 2nd May 2012 at 10:56 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread