[rom][port][gb]miui, v-2.1a Aroma Installer 2.3.30

Search This thread

gsal

Feb 7, 2012
Sparta
really? :( and other keyboard similar ?

if you flashed the blue black HTC Ime try flashing this one instead http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1472644

it works for me except that it fcs when you turn on the phone.but other than that i have no problems.it is the white HTC ime.here are some screens to see if you like it.
4f826766-95d3-2e6e.jpg

4f826766-95e1-816e.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sexation

BatZzn

Nov 20, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
I tested this rom for a week now and have the latest version installed now.

I like this rom very much but this is what really NOT work:

-GPS <- work's not, even with other GPS settings (delete downl. new data) and the Fix in the FAQ

-Video <- work's not, too. No 720p, phone crashes, on high file is corrupted and cant be played and on low i record films like on extacy.

- Frontcam <- just don't work, thats true ;)

Would it be possible to import the things that dont work here from a actual cyanogenmod version? I've already installed the RC1 and the latest Nightly on my phone before i installed this ROM, and on these Roms it works all fine :)

GPS is yery fast avaiable, 720p works (dont know if 100% my SD card is a bit slow) and Frontcam works without any problems too.

So maybe its a solution to fix current problems?

Jbpg102

Dec 24, 2011
Madrid
I tested this rom for a week now and have the latest version installed now.

I like this rom very much but this is what really NOT work:

-GPS <- work's not, even with other GPS settings (delete downl. new data) and the Fix in the FAQ

-Video <- work's not, too. No 720p, phone crashes, on high file is corrupted and cant be played and on low i record films like on extacy.

- Frontcam <- just don't work, thats true ;)

Would it be possible to import the things that dont work here from a actual cyanogenmod version? I've already installed the RC1 and the latest Nightly on my phone before i installed this ROM, and on these Roms it works all fine :)

GPS is yery fast avaiable, 720p works (dont know if 100% my SD card is a bit slow) and Frontcam works without any problems too.

So maybe its a solution to fix current problems?

If it were that easy don't you think they would have done it already?
Also, before reporting any bugs, check the FAQ, all of the issues you mentioned are there.

BatZzn

Nov 20, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Sure we have to wait until the problems are fixed, but it bothers me that in Post #1 GPS and Video is listed as "working". But thats not the case. ;)

I found another thing in the default Browser. If i connect by using wlan i have no problems, but when i switch to mobile data the pages arent loading properly and i have a lot of chinese letters.

And sometimes i loose my data connection but my phone didnt display that. And it seems that the wifi standby mode didn't work right since the 2.1a update. My setting is "never when plugged in" but everytime i turned on my screen the wlan symbol is still present so that it looks like it was never on standby.

Im very interested on this rom so i report everything i can :)

Last edited:

facekill1337

Feb 24, 2012
Sure we have to wait until the problems are fixed, but it bothers me that in Post #1 GPS and Video is listed as "working". But thats not the case. ;)

I found another thing in the default Browser. If i connect by using wlan i have no problems, but when i switch to mobile data the pages arent loading properly and i have a lot of chinese letters.

And sometimes i loose my data connection but my phone didnt display that.

Im very interested on this rom so i report everything i can :)

Thank you, but theres a Thread for bugs at General, so dont post the errors in this Thread :p

sexation

Mar 17, 2012
does works properly the proximity sensor of calls? or its better to disconnect it??
some times phone.apk FC :S

repulse

Jun 27, 2009
And what're about the languages packs ? Where can i get the french pack ?

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

BoyBawang2

Nov 25, 2008
Hi All!
What's the key combination for this ROM to go into boot Recovery? I can't download quickboot or ROM Manager because the wifi fails to connect.

thanks for the help

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    6a7yo.png

Hello guys, this is MIUI port from i9003. Developers: -flatzki -TheFrankenstain

What is working now
    -Audio
    -Wi-Fi
    -Vibration
    -Mobile Network
    -GPS
    -Boot
    -Bluetooth
    -Themes
    -Mount SD
    -Video
    -Camera
    -Skip track via volume
    -youtube
    -Thememanager work full
    -Sensors
    -2/3 G data
    -Rotation

Whats not working at moment
    Frontcam

extra tweaks

MIUI 2.1a Aroma
    add huexxx kernel
    add phonecallfix from TheFrankenstain
    add Aroma Installer
    Camerafix from Frankenstain deleted, buggy and front not working, rebuild to 2.0 cam

DOWNLOAD NOW 2.1a

How to fix the carrier error in Statusbar?
    on Homescreen u find a app with name Systemsettings, use it.
    go into statusbar option
    go into carrier option
    Display carrier logo ( on - google logo, off carrier name)
    use Custom carrier and after this Custom carrier text.. Use what u want .. WORK !

The following languages ​​are currently included
    German
    English
    Espanol
    France
    Hebrew
    Italiano
    Polski
    Russia
    China

[2.4.6]LanguagePack

removed for moment