Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Please Help! YP-G70CW/NEE wont start! Black Screen!

OP Ahmed Karim

24th April 2012, 05:25 PM   |  #11  
Junior Member
Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 1
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Unhappy black
Do you see the blackscreen after the samsung logo?
I had that too! My luck was CWM. I installed it before and could get into it.
Then I had to restore an old backup.
24th April 2012, 08:32 PM   |  #12  
Ahmed Karim's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Oslo
Thanks Meter: 1
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crowelfly

Do you see the blackscreen after the samsung logo?
I had that too! My luck was CWM. I installed it before and could get into it.
Then I had to restore an old backup.

No before the samsung logo. I cant install any rom cuz pc cant detect my device
24th April 2012, 09:57 PM   |  #13  
Senior Member
Flag Holly
Thanks Meter: 70
 
379 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed Karim

I didn't find any Thread about this problem !

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1386669

Go towards the end of the thread.
I had a black screen brick and used this method to get mine resurrected.

Good luck.
24th April 2012, 11:06 PM   |  #14  
Ahmed Karim's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Oslo
Thanks Meter: 1
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvcduty

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1386669

Go towards the end of the thread.
I had a black screen brick and used this method to get mine resurrected.

Good luck.

I have tried UnBrickable Resurector but it didn't recognize my device. How did you fix your device?
24th April 2012, 11:28 PM   |  #15  
Senior Member
Flag Holly
Thanks Meter: 70
 
379 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed Karim

I have tried UnBrickable Resurector but it didn't recognize my device. How did you fix your device?

Mine were all black screen but when I plugged into the PC, I would get it recognized as SEC-S5.... (can't recall the exact driver it was looking for). So mine was semi recognized. Now, if you are telling me that your PC does not recognize it at all, I am not sure what to tell you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes